OrderlyEmails

OrderlyEmails

by FORSBERG+two ApS

Match email templates to your store design and sell more

The Art Therapy Shop

Awesome templates! They look very clean and professional. It's a great investment for your shop! I love that you can add the app and customize as much as you want before you decide what template you want to purchase.

My Minimal Planner

Really enjoyed this app and adding to my Shopify store. I wanted my emails to look more professional and this definitely did the job. Also, the support is amazing and fast! If you're looking for an app to make your emails and marketing more professional, highly recommend!

YARROW

Exactly what I needed! Incredibly fair pricing (and you can make sure it'll do what you need before purchasing)! Unbelievably easy to use!

Happier Beauty

This is a great app, really easy to use and install, my emails now look great. Very good value - definitely worth the one off payment!

Monroe & Kent Home

I cannot get over how easy it was to create elegant email templates without any code! Literally add your logo, customize the copy to suit your business, purchase the template and then copy and paste the code into each template in Shopify. Took me about 20 minutes total, saved me about 5 hours of work!

Heys

Themes simple and easy to customize. The support is fast and issues gets resolve quickly. I will recommend this app and themes to others.

Sushify Meal Kits

OrderlyEmails is a godsend for us. We are not code experts and the task of updating our emails the way we wanted them to look required more expertise than we had. We tried OrderEmails and in no time all (and I mean - ALL) of our Shopify emails and notifications were looking professional. Their customer support is beyond helpful. Highly recommended app.

Amillis

This app is amazing. Super easy to use and customize, accurate and truly efficient. Professionalize your email notifications in no time. The magic designer button is fab.

gearshell.com

Simple and intuitive to use with easy to understand instructions. Automatically imports brand color and logo if desired. Top customer service.

Reptiles Lounge

Holy cannoli. This app is seriously the BOMB. It's simple to use, and the emails you can make sure are on brand and consistent and beautiful. The fact it's a 1 time purchase was a no-brainer and honestly is how I prefer it... by the time you install a few Shopify apps that charge monthly, your bill goes from zero (well, 30) to hero so quick and can really pile up small charges here and there. This app really is fantastic and I noticed I had never left a review for it, so here it is. My review: FAN-EFFING-TASTIC. It's worth the purchase, just do it, people. ...........
EDIT TO ADD: (after reading the 1 star reviews).... ------
Yall are undeserving, you ask for a free or low price app, well there are other ones available so go get those to use and just don't use this one, duh..? Reviewing an app negatively ONLY because it charges a fee that you don't like is *absurd* and should be reportable. Our society is seriously declining. Level up, people....... if something isn't in your price range, accept it and move on. Plus.... Would you rather an app that charges $10 a month? Ok cool, then in 5 months you've already met the $50 cost of the app FFS. Plus most of the 1 stars were user error and/or completely bogus lol. It pains me to think anyone would consider NOT buying this app bc of any of those 1-stars, hence my addendum :) I've been using this since 2017 and it's just awesome. So, THANK YOU to the app developer for putting up with nonsense from other users, on behalf of those of us who actually appreciate and pay for the hard work you put in to coding apps that make us money.