Reviews (787)

4.9

Merchants find this app beneficial for customizing email notifications easily and professionally, even without coding skills. Many appreciate its cost-effective one-time purchase model and time-saving capabilities. The app's responsive customer service, product suggestion features, and inclusion of discount coupons in emails are highly valued. It's seen as a game changer for enhancing email aesthetics and communication, contributing to a professional image.

February 20, 2024

This templates are game changer for my emails esthetic and communication. Easy to set up and in case of any issues, there is a superb support team who goes above and beyond to make everything even better.

Planner boutique
Croatia
2 months using the app
FORSBERG+two ApS replied February 22, 2024

Superb review! Thank you ⭐️ So happy to hear OrderlyEmails is a game changer for you.

January 23, 2024

Such a great app. The developers were super helpful when we first installed it as I wanted to do some small coding (which isn't my field). They helped along the way. Super happy. Would recommend this App to other stores

BEARDED.
New Zealand
Over 7 years using the app
FORSBERG+two ApS replied January 25, 2024

Thank you so much for the recommendation and lovely review! 🤩

February 6, 2024

OrderlyEmails is a game-changer for Shopify store owners. The templates are sleek, customizable, and incredibly easy to use. But what truly sets this app apart is the exceptional customer service. Jose, in particular, went above and beyond to help with any queries. If you're looking for hassle-free email templates and top-notch support, look no further than OrderlyEmails. Highly recommended!

Eleganza.nl
Netherlands
3 months using the app
FORSBERG+two ApS replied February 8, 2024

What a great review 😍 Thank you!

January 24, 2024

This app offers a great way to customize the transactional email from Shopify in an easy and user friendly way.
More important - their customer service team is not less than amazing. Super responsive, friendly and helpful.
Much recommended!

MASHBIR//365
Israel
9 months using the app
FORSBERG+two ApS replied January 26, 2024

What a great review. Thank you ⭐️

Have a lovely weekend.

December 14, 2023

What can I really say... Easy to use and customize. Makes my correspondences look good, while keeping the look and feel of our website. And customer service is great and quick at responding.

i-Bead Inc.
Over 6 years using the app
FORSBERG+two ApS replied December 18, 2023

What can I really say...Thank you 🙏🏼 Thanks for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review 🤩

February 16, 2024

Great app! Great customer service

Ourika London
About 17 hours using the app
FORSBERG+two ApS replied February 19, 2024

And great review! ⭐️ Thank you.

December 6, 2023

This is the perfect app to help you desing email notifications that matches your branding. The staff is super helpful when you need customization.

Super-Dry (01)
Over 5 years using the app
FORSBERG+two ApS replied December 8, 2023

Reading your lovely review's the perfect way to start the day. Thank you for the five stars 🤩

November 22, 2023

I wasn't happy with the built-in Shopify notifications. Wanted something that I could create that is on-brand. I don't know much code. I bought this app and was able to make it work for me.There is nothing really like this out there at this price. And their customer service is THE BEST bar none. Incredibly responsive and helpful people. I bought this app for all three of our websites. Highly recommended.

Reluctant Threads
Over 3 years using the app
FORSBERG+two ApS replied November 24, 2023

Amazing review. Thank you⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Have a lovely weekend.

November 13, 2023

Nelvin is a GEM.

I needed to migrate my subscription and he did it all in less than an hour. Very friendly & fast. Thanks Nelvin.

WISI-Oi Marketplace
South Africa
Over 3 years using the app
FORSBERG+two ApS replied November 15, 2023

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review. I'll pass on your kind words to Nelvin 🤩

December 28, 2023

Friendly app able to design my email to make it look more attractive, and matches my branding.

Retrorevival Room
2 months using the app
FORSBERG+two ApS replied December 30, 2023

Thanks for the review 😀 I'm glad your emails now match your brand. We'd love to know what made it a 4-star instead of a 5-star experience for you. Please feel free to send any feedback to hello@orderlyemails.com

Kind regards,