OrderlyEmails

OrderlyEmails

by FORSBERG+two

Email templates that match your store design, and sell more

Pierre Lotti Coffee

You have to pay for all the templates...

Make some free templates, and some premium ones so that everyone can use the app.

November 15, 2019

“I see you sell coffee, but I didn’t find any free ones.

At least make some free and some premium so everyone can have coffee!”

1-star! ;)

On a more serious note though, I'm sorry you found the cost of the app prohibitive. Luckily, Shopify comes with standard designs for all of the emails out of the box, and you can make some minor customisations yourself. See this help article: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/sell-online/notifications/edit-template#add-a-logo-to-your-email-templates

OrderlyEmails is really built for businesses that want to invest in their brand and customer experience, and costs a one-time fee of $49 for an email theme (24 email templates), with free updates for life.

I'm an independent app developer, so offering free design, development, server costs, and support (the big one) for everyone is just not feasible. I know some giant companies offer free services, but that's so they can make money from you in different ways. That's just not how I want to do business.

Thanks for your understanding, and have a great Friday!

Bjorn Forsberg
OrderlyEmails by FORSBERG+two

Preggi Central

Easy to use and sensational results. I've been using the app for 2 years now and recommend it highly.

KARE

This app is great, easy to customize and install. Furthermore, the support from the developer is also very fast.

Cyber Safety At Work

In writing this review I had two facts in mind:
(1) Time is money - I have lots of tasks to attend to in my business.
(2) A professional brand appearance is crucial for any online enterprise to establish trust. This is true across the entire customer experience from initial contact through to end product delivery.

Therefore I can quite happily say:
- This product allowed me to achieve in under an hour what might have taken us days or weeks to achieve manually, and with a far better output than I could ever have delivered.
- The finished product is incredibly easy to use and makes us look simply awesome to our customers.

I did have a reason to submit a support ticket, which was responded to *very* quickly and solved my issue first time.

Putting it another way, I might have to write to Shopify to ask them to expand their star rating as 5-stars does this offering an injustice. Thank you for a wonderful service.

TeeReaper

I LOVE this app! Made it super easy to customize those standard e-mails Shopify sends out. The Magic Designer tool truly is magical. Got ALL of my settings correct. Didn't even have to tweak it! Simply the best!

Melonrosé

What a great tool. Credits to the maker of this tool. I was looking for better email templates within shopify and this tool was exactly what is needed. Easy to use and much easier than handing coding. One time payment is very reasonable no monthly payments. I highly recommend this app!

BOOK FUN NOW

This app is excellent. It has helped me design great looking emails in a very simple way. I can always go back and edit them. Support has also been helpful in answering some questions I had. Would strongly recommend.

Finisterre

We used this app to update our transactional email templates. It is excellent. Really easy to use and so much easier than hand coding.

Eternal Crystals

I Love this app, i definitely give five stars very easy to use .
One time payment very reasonable and easy to load app.

Faradite

We are using the app for our email notifications, it creates great-looking emails with minimal effort if I could give 6 stars I would.