OrderlyEmails

OrderlyEmails

by FORSBERG+two ApS

Professional email templates that match your brand & needs

Roshae Designs Calligraphy & Engraving

FINALLY! An app that is easy to use, has beautiful templates, supports more than just the basic-est of basic fonts, supports & provides the code for all of Shopify's email templates, doesn't try to use its own system to send emails, has instructions written in readable English, AND doesn't break the bank. I've tried about 6 different apps before I found OrderlyEmails and all of them had their shortcomings. Now I'm able to have beautiful emails that match my shop's aesthetic. I would highly recommend this app to any store owner, but especially those who have been frustrated at the lack of good looking email templates.

May 6, 2021

Wow, thank so much for the lovely review.. and wonderful to hear you loved it :)

Kind regards,
Bjorn

Founder - OrderlyEmails by FORSBERG+two

VividEditions

This is a great little app!! I'd definitely recommend it to anyone looking to customize their email templates. Customer support is EXCELLENT! We had a little hiccup with one of our templates and got a reply with the fix in under an hour!

Rev & Rose Apparel

Love this app! Very easy to use. Everything I needed in one stop. Recommend to all Shopify business owners. <3

HipHip.ro

The app does very well exactly what is says. Simple and elegant. And offers the best support I have received so far for an app (I am using Shopify since 10+ years). Professional and incredible fast support, around the clock. Cannot recommend enough OrderlyEmails.

Ania Haie CA

Really like using Orderly, simple and user friendly. The support team is always quick to reply, efficient and friendly. Love that you can duplicate your automated emails from one account to another. Huge time saver if you are running multiple versions of a website! Definitely recommend.

Lili Sampedro

Such a great app to create credibility!! Your e-mail notifications will look so much more professional, and so easy to edit! Able to add images and so many other contents that I was unable to do directly on Shopify's notifications. So worth the one time fee.

MORANZANI

Easy to install and use app and does exactly what you wants with regards to customisation of emails. Very professional templates and functions. Great support team!

MD-Shop

I have to say, the templates are perfect and incredibly easy to edit which saves a lot of time. I'd say this one is a must have.

Scrapdelight

I had some problems at first in combination with weglot, but once I reached out to customer service they fixed it good and quickly. Satisfied!

Glowy Zoey

This is probably one of the best designed and well-thought-out apps I've ever used. My emails look 1,000 times better. It's crazy shopify doesn't already have a built in editor for emails like this app. Totally worth the 1 time price.