OrderlyEmails

OrderlyEmails

by FORSBERG+two ApS

Match email templates to your store design and sell more

ERA Department Stores

Highly recommended! We used this app to help give our notification e-mails a more up-to-date design. It has been super easy to use and the customer support team are always there to help when we need it. They provide detailed answers and don't just send you to a tutorial video like some other customer support teams do. Thanks so much!

Trading Post Coffee Roasters Sussex

Super easy to use and easy to update all email templates on Shopify. No coding knowledge required. Instant store enhancements!

Parents House

Best app I've used so far - 100% Hated the way that the Shopify emails looked, and this app was absolutely perfect for us. It even has the font we use on our store for brand consistency. The template changer is so easy to use, then the instructions on how to actually import the templates to automatically send is incredible. I love how it's also only a one off payment instead of a monthly fee. I think this is the best app I've used on Shopify so far, absolutely incredible customer experience and is literally perfect if you want to change those horrible standard Shopify emails.

toii

Hello, really loving this app! Because of light/dark mode on phones now, it would be really helpful to be able to add an image to the background of these emails instead of just choosing a color - in this way, we can control exactly what the end user will be seeing without worrying about color inversions.

February 12, 2021

Thanks for the great review, and for the constructive feedback :) You are right, light/dark modes can be tricky in email design and is something we'd like to improve in the app.

Using background images unfortunately comes with it's own set of challenges. Support for background images in different email clients (Outlook, Yahoo, Gmail, Apple Mail etc.) is very poor, and they will not display at all in many of them, so it's not a great solution here.

In other words, if you based your design around having the background image show up, that could cause parts of your email to not be visible at all, because the background image never displays and so the text is the wrong color for the background.

Anyway, appreciate the feedback and open to other suggestions for improvement that may come up.

Have a great Friday!

Bjorn Forsberg
Founder - OrderlyEmails by FORSBERG+two

La Mort Clothing

Yet another 5 star app from FORSBERG+two. I wanted to design a suite of emails for our customers, with consistent branding and the option to design every little bit, down to the colours, fonts and the layout. I pretty much just wanted something the same as the Mailchimp editor, but for store notifications. Once again these guys have come up with the perfect app. Only took me a couple of hours to design and finalise all the emails and now I can be sure that when our customers receive a notification, it's visually in keeping with everything else they receive from us. Design excellent looking emails without having to hire a coder. I'd give it more stars if I could!

A Joy Forever Bath + Body

OrderlyEmails is super easy to install, and a snap to make meaningful improvements to Shopify's stock emails. Customer service is FANTASTIC, too - extremely responsive and helpful. Highly recommend.

SwearBy Skin

Great app. So easy to use and I love that you can try out the different templates before making a one-time payment. It's perfect for any store.

The Art Therapy Shop

Awesome templates! They look very clean and professional. It's a great investment for your shop! I love that you can add the app and customize as much as you want before you decide what template you want to purchase.

My Minimal Planner

Really enjoyed this app and adding to my Shopify store. I wanted my emails to look more professional and this definitely did the job. Also, the support is amazing and fast! If you're looking for an app to make your emails and marketing more professional, highly recommend!

YARROW

Exactly what I needed! Incredibly fair pricing (and you can make sure it'll do what you need before purchasing)! Unbelievably easy to use!