OrderlyEmails

OrderlyEmails

by FORSBERG+two ApS

Match email templates to your store design and sell more

Milo Print

Awesome App! Gives your email communication your shop's personal touch, easy to use and great support. Definitely recommended.

Geological Specimen Supply

This really cleaned up some notifications, letting me add the text I want without having to go crazy with Shopify's Liquid. Very smooth and well thought out. I'm very much impressed.

RoyalDonuts

Great app for a great price, it's very easy to apply the design to our emails. Can recommend this to every merchant!

ELF

Amazing APP! best best best
Thank you for the great customer service, quick replies, professional support, and yummy looking email templates. It could not get any better.
Love
ELF

FASHION DESIGN BOOKS

Using this app I made mails for customers super beautiful! And When I had problem (It was my mistake- I removed important link inside theme) support was incredible, fast and clear! I would like write 10 stars Thanks for perfect experience. Kind regards, Ela

Reef Stack

This is a great app for editing your store's automated emails. It's well integrated with Shopify and it's easy to use

LAVENDER & BLUES

Tried few email apps but this one is really amazing and easy to customize & integrate with notifications. Best part is app adopts your store theme. Customer service was very quick when I contacted them. Its worth the money.

KIKOI.at

This app is just so incredibly helpful, I am very happy I found it. It is so worth the money! Works like a charm, super easy and extremely customizable. And ... that support ... wow! I don't think I ever had such an incredible support - the guys really help within minutes. 10/10 clearly !!

Torrie Belle Collection

This app is so easy and straightforward. Love the attention to every detail to make emails custom to my store's need. 10/10 recommend!

The Out Coffee Company

Really great designs and the editor feels very familiar right away since it is just like editing your Shopify website. Incredible support too!