OrderlyEmails

OrderlyEmails

by FORSBERG+two

Email templates that match your store design, and sell more

Love, Amy Skin

Beautiful emails with links and CTA galore! Love this app. I especially love the customization ability.

MadModesty

Recommended by a fellow business owner and I was reluctant to pay for a template, but I am SO GLAD I did!
It integrates wonderfully, there's no hassle, easy to work with and just so complete!

Sizy

This combined with their email templates makes for a really clean aesthetic. I'd recommend to anyone who wants to get more sales through email campaigns!

ProPods

It's extremely expensive!!! 50 dollars to use only 1 theme and that's in USD. I live in Australia and that's 80 dollars and that is very expensive. This isn't acceptable, if it was cheaper I'd definitely love this app.

Digital Movie Outlet

The emails look great, but there is nothing more that I hate than a web app that won't work in my browser of choice. The fact that it works in Chrome but always errors out in Safari is just pitiful.

December 20, 2019

Hey there,

Thanks for the review, and my apologies for the troubles in Safari you ran into.

Unfortunately this is due to a larger issue, for all apps that are “embedded” into the Shopify admin at the moment.. and changes in the latest version of the Safari browser.

Long story short, Safari now blocks “third party cookies” due to the way ad networks abuse this technology to track accross websites.

The problem is that embedded apps on Shopify also use the same technology to log you into the app, inside Shopify. We have nothing to do with ads, but just happen to be using the same technology for different reasons.

We are working with Shopify and hoping they come up with a solution to the problem as soon as possible. Unfortunately until they do, we either have to ask you to use another browser, or update our apps to no longer be embedded.

Again, sorry you are running into this.. and know it’s something we are working to fix/improve.

Have a great weekend,
Bjorn Forsberg

Founder - OrderlyEmails by FORSBERG+two

East Imperial

Super simple to use and implement, and great tech support when needed!~ Well worth the cost, I use this on all my shopify sites I create.

Angry Bees

I don't know how anyone operates without Orderly.

Our emails went from ~meh~ to AMAZING. This is easy to use. Has the perfect amount of features. Is well priced. Highly recommended.

Edgecomb Potters

This was great. We got our store up and running in less than 3 weeks and the emails took about 1 hour to install and get up and running. They look professional and match our store and customers have responded really well to them.

Anemona Joyería

I bought the Copenhagen - Dark and it doesn't work the worst thing, was that i paid for it, and i don´t know how to fix it and anybody can help me.

December 7, 2019

Hey there,

We’ve replied to your support message (sent to us at the same time as you posted this review) to get some more information about the issue you are having.

If you reply to that message we’ll be more than happy to help :)

Kind regards,
Bjorn Forsberg

OrderlyEmails by FORSBERG+two

menly

Oh. My. God. This is unbelievable. I was banging my freaking head against a concrete wall. Shopify should straight up acquire this app and make it a mandatory feature in all themes. I now have no need for my MailChimp account. THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS SO EASY (and pretty).