OrderlyEmails

OrderlyEmails

by FORSBERG+two ApS

Match email templates to your store design and sell more

Prohemp.nl

If I could rate this app a 10 i would! this makes the mailnotifications look so much better as the standard notifications. Also one of the first apps i encountered with a proper translation! Would HIGHLY recommend it to everyone!

Dekkai Supply

Really good app, nice clean templates with plenty of customisation. I like how it integrates nicely with the shopify emailing system instead of going through a 3rd party app to send the emails out. Well done!

NORRDS

The app is very good and priced fairly. It has been constantly improved and is quite easy to use. The customer support has been very good. Thankyou to all the team.

Crimson and Clover Studio - Do Not Reply

Love this app! I also have their other app for invoice printing. Both are super simple to install and modify. And they look great! Thanks!

TRAVERSE Design + Build

I have a separate website and also a Shopify store, so consistent branding is very important for my business. I was so happy to discover Orderly Emails. I'm able to customize the template quite a bit and add my images. When I couldn't do something with their app they referred me to someone who could and loved that company as well. Whenever I reached out to Orderly Emails with a question they responded back quickly and were so delightful! I highly recommend them for your all of your Shopify email needs!!!!

Kids Ride On Toys

I've had this app for over a year and I totally forgot I installed it. I was deleting unused apps (deleting unused apps is suppose to make the front end of my store faster! We'll see about that :-) ) when I noticed I had it. I thought I enabled it but when I opened the app in my App Dashboard, I saw my draft template still sitting there pending payment!

Stupid me! [slaps forehead!] Anyway, after paying $49USD for the template, I enabled the app and I have to say: I love it! Clearly, not utilizing this app for 12 months or more was the stupidest thing I've ever done. It's super easy to use, super easy to edit and best of all, it makes my emails pretty. You gotta love that! 5 stars.

SHOP Maxine Stevens

It's a very sleek app for designing your email notifications. I love it, have used others before but I am very happy with this one. It's easy to use. It looks great! Very happy with it, and when I needed customer service because I messed something up (whoops), they were SUPER friendly. Thanks!

Best Health Co

Very easy to edit and implement, you can also auto-customize to your theme, which I didn't realize prior to purchase. Of all the templates I could have used any of them...big upgrade from Shopify standard templates. Highly Recommend!

TOO DESIGNS

TOO Designs - AMAZING! It is super easy to use and create your brand's look. And only at a once-off fee!!!

Lil HipStar

I have been looking for an app like this for a very long time. I love the integration and ease of use! Thank you !!