OrderlyEmails

OrderlyEmails

by FORSBERG+two ApS

Match email templates to your store design and sell more

Kids Ride On Toys

I've had this app for over a year and I totally forgot I installed it. I was deleting unused apps (deleting unused apps is suppose to make the front end of my store faster! We'll see about that :-) ) when I noticed I had it. I thought I enabled it but when I opened the app in my App Dashboard, I saw my draft template still sitting there pending payment!

Stupid me! [slaps forehead!] Anyway, after paying $49USD for the template, I enabled the app and I have to say: I love it! Clearly, not utilizing this app for 12 months or more was the stupidest thing I've ever done. It's super easy to use, super easy to edit and best of all, it makes my emails pretty. You gotta love that! 5 stars.

SHOP Maxine Stevens

It's a very sleek app for designing your email notifications. I love it, have used others before but I am very happy with this one. It's easy to use. It looks great! Very happy with it, and when I needed customer service because I messed something up (whoops), they were SUPER friendly. Thanks!

Best Health Co

Very easy to edit and implement, you can also auto-customize to your theme, which I didn't realize prior to purchase. Of all the templates I could have used any of them...big upgrade from Shopify standard templates. Highly Recommend!

TOO DESIGNS

TOO Designs - AMAZING! It is super easy to use and create your brand's look. And only at a once-off fee!!!

Lil HipStar

I have been looking for an app like this for a very long time. I love the integration and ease of use! Thank you !!

White Black Grey

I'm really pleased with this app. Our automated emails are now much slicker. I wanted to be able to include added content and marketing within our transactional emails, but without seeming 'spammy' for my customers and this has absolutely enabled that. The customisation process is easy too, the templates look really professional and the 'drag and drop' format means a non-designer like me can easily produce something cool.

www.nikonservice-dresden.de

Really fast support and it is very simple tool for perfect E-Mail notification. Great look and simply clever. I like!!!

The Reluctant Trading Experiment

I wasn't happy with the built-in Shopify notifications. Wanted something that I could create that is on-brand. I don't know much code. I bought this app and was able to make it work for me. It does take awhile to get it looking just right. There are limitations as well to what you can change and how much you can change. That can be a little frustrating for a perfectionist.

However, there is nothing really like this out there at this price. After some time, I was able to get my notifications looking great. Actually, so many people think I personally wrote to them, they actually respond back personally to me. So I'm really happy with the way they look.

I just bought another copy of the app for our second shop and they let you duplicate the version so it's a lot easier than starting from scratch. Ran into a few issues, and they helped me solve them quickly. If you don't know how to code, this is a really nice piece of software. Excellent value.

Just Cool Design

Love this app. A must have for consistent branding and so easy to use! Makes the job perfectly. And no monthly subscription :) Thank you! 100% recommended!

Hello Africa Marketplace

Great flexibility in designing custom, emails with a consistent look & feel across all forms of customer & supplier communications. Useful analytics too!