OrderlyEmails

OrderlyEmails

by FORSBERG+two ApS

Match email templates to your store design and sell more

TRINE KRYGER SIMONSEN

It just works. We had 2 minor problems. Bjorn & the support team solved it quickly. Excellent. Thank you.

die quschel company

I have been using OrderlyEmails since pretty much the beginning of my store and am super happy with it. Plus, the support is great. Had to recently change a few things that I couldn't by myself and within 24 hours everything was sorted between me, Shopify, the FORSBERG+two team. Love it!

BornGood

the app has been very easy to use and useful. i do wish they had a lower cost plan to optimize a smaller number of emails. out of 26-28 shopify notifications, we needed to optimize about 10-12 only. i hope the team supports us if we have any issues (none so far)

June 1, 2020

Thanks for the review and the feedback. That's actually a very good idea and not something I had considered that people may be interested in :)

Now that Shopify have SO many different emails that they support, it could make sense to offer an "Essentials" pack as well.

Thanks again for the feedback and if you do need any support in the future, just reach out and we'd be happy to help.

Kind regards,

Crack Kids Lisboa

Really nice app. It allowed me to personalize the emails in a very simple and intuitive way. Thank you!

Katie J Design and Events

What a Fantastic App! Definitely the best value app that I have paid for. Could not be happier with the result for our business. Thank you so much :)

TheTravelEdit

I never leave reviews, but this app is amazing. Gets your emails looking super professional in little to no time at all with minimal effort! Really really easy and they look perfect. Would be nice if you could add 'you may also like / recommended products' into the blank email template.

May 26, 2020

Thanks so much for the great review :)

Regarding your feedback on including recommended products in the provided "Blank template", it is unfortunately not technically possible. The blank template can be used outside of Shopify, and so we have no way of using Liquid to include up-to-date, and relevant recommendations. We just have no way of updating them automatically outside of the Shopify system.

If any other feedback comes up, or you need anything else, do let us know.

Thanks again, and stay safe!

Coastal Gifts Inc

I love the templates I just wish they were printer friendly. If there is a better template than what I have chosen please let me know.

May 22, 2020

Thanks for the review and the feedback :) The team has reached out to you to get some more info about what you were wanting to do, would love to hear back from you.

The app is specifically designed for creating EMAIL TEMPLATES, and so they are not designed to be printed as such. However, most of the designs will print nicely as well, it may just use a lot of ink if you have lots of color in your design. Would love to hear back from you on the issue you were seeing on your designs.

We also have the Order Printer Templates app if you are looking for actual PRINT TEMPLATES for your store (invoices, packing slips etc), it's specifically designed for those.

Hope it helps and stay safe,

The Tiny Trove

Extremely happy with this app! I am an absolute beginner at Shopify. This is was so easy to use. From installation, to creating the template, to integrating it into the website, It was very easy. Would highly recommend using this app if you are looking to create professional looking emails. Thank you FORSBERG+two! This is a great app.

Fabulous Planning

I rarely write reviews for the apps that I use on my website. I make exceptions when the app goes above & beyond what I expected, and this certainly takes the biscuit!

I'm really happy that there is no subscription based model, when it easily could have been. The one off payment for emails is spectacular, and a breath of fresh air in a world of Subscriptions / "Pay Per X Customers".

The quality does not stop there, the email editor is extremely handy & easy to use, which made making emails a breeze.

Finally, installing the code is so easy, it's been made a piece of cake by the step by step instructions. I really thought installation would be the hardest part of overhauling my new emails but it wasn't at all!

I can really recommend this app, I'll be using it for the foreseeable future! Thanks, FORSBERG+two! Keep up the great work.

Just Flowers

OE allowed me to boost the image of most communications with our customers. Easy to setup, pristine results! The customer service team is great, answering very promptly all questions. This app is highly recommended.