OrderlyEmails

OrderlyEmails

by FORSBERG+two ApS

Match email templates to your store design and sell more

Just Flowers

OE allowed me to boost the image of most communications with our customers. Easy to setup, pristine results! The customer service team is great, answering very promptly all questions. This app is highly recommended.

Pino & Jacaranda

It is one of the necessary applications if you want your online store to look more professional. I've paid you 49USD for the email template and now it looks amazing! Thanks guys! Good job!

Designs To You

Been using this app for about a month or two and really like it. It's very easy to use and the templates look clean and professional.

Ferretdise

so easy to use with all the email content written for you and the installation is made so seamless, you dont even need to think!

Blessed Home & Body

I used this app to level up my standard Shopify notifications, and wow! This app is so easy to use, you get several functional, stylish, and clean templates. I had a question and reached out to the support team. They responded immediately with a screenshot, explanation and actually answered the question I was asking! Super impressed!!

Tirea™

Shopify France : Au top! Complet et super simple d'utilisation grâce au mail pré-fait, on peut toujours les améliorer, rien a dire quoi! Lancez-vous ;)

Azteca Soccer

OrderlyEmails has helped our store maintain a professional feel with our emails. Very easy and quick to use with many features that can benefit any store. Let's not forget their amazing and fast customer support.

The Predator Ridge Shop Online

Although we decided not to use OrderlyEmails due to some customized functionality issues we needed, I would fully recommend this product based on the level of communication I received from the OrderlyEmails team. We accidentally purchased the template and the team easily processed a refund for us when we put forward our situation. They are wonderful to deal with and would fully recommend using this app if it fits your needs!

Facialiste.com

Superbe application, les notifications automatique sont 100 x mieux.

Le support est aussi exceptionnel, ils répondent très vite et sont très sympa.

Très très réactif.

Bonne continuation à votre entreprise.

Pushbikes

I was looking for better-designed forms to match my site and OrderlyEmail wired perfectly. Very easy to customise, and setup. Very happy. One of Fee, no monthly ongoing charge. Can edit and re-customize anytime. The only painful thing was pasting the code into all the individual templates.