OrderlyEmails

OrderlyEmails

by FORSBERG+two ApS

Match email templates to your store design and sell more

Knight Swim

This app is great! We used it to make our automatic shopify emails more in line with our brand and it was everything we needed. The editor was straightforward and easy to use. The magic designer is a wonderful feature to grab the colours and theme directly from your website. They made everything very simple so no coding knowledge is needed! It was perfect.

Pet Photo Saver

Drag and drop makes Orderly user friendly. Their customer support team is also really helpful and responds quickly!

Tamino

Easy to install and use, very helpful, and a truly great investment for the money. Thank you so much!

Ania Haie

Found Orderly Emails to be a very user friendly and intuitive app. Used this app to create automatic emails through Shopify. Would definitely recommend! Very friendly and efficient customer service also.

CK Swagworks

Phew! Perfect! Exactly what I needed! Nice drag-and-drop interface, no mucking with HTML until I want to. Thank you, team! <3

Lifebetweenplants.

Amazing! This makes it possible to perfectly style your emails as you like them. Value 10 X'es the small amount I payed for this <3 Love it! keep going man, PS, support was also fast to reply- and that for a one time fee.

NEUANGLE

This app is such a good email tool for Shopify. It's easy to use and easy to customise but above all, it looks great!

Gilmera

An e-mail UX builder is absolutely missing in Shopify. This amazing app fills the gap. Look no further. I'm very happy with my purchase.

Kawaii Kids

Super easy to set up and use. My emails look so much nicer, flow through with our branding and easy click through links!

kommune.store

Excellent and worth the money! I was hesitated to buy this app since my business was just starting out.
After bought this app, I'm so happy with my purchase. The app is easy to use especially if you're used to Wix. The design is great and saves me tons of time comparing to creating my own template. One great point that I love is if you update one section(i.e. closing text) on one page, the app will automatically update the same section on the other pages. One feature that I think it would be great to have is the button at the bottom of the menu to revert design back to default setup.