OrderlyEmails

OrderlyEmails

by FORSBERG+two ApS

Match email templates to your store design and sell more

Kustom Haus

We had some pretty good custom transactional emails previously, however, OrderlyEmails just makes everything easier, faster and we can easily apply our chosen Google fonts - woop! We've had a small cosmetic issue but Bjorn has been really helpful in ironing it out. This is a high-standard app and worth the investment if you care about clarity, design and customer experience.

Lavish 3

Love the way I can customize emails! This makes it super easy without knowing any code- which is exactly what I need! Thank you for a great app.

Woodforddesignstore

Super simple to use and emails now look great. They really couldn't have made it any easier to get great looking emails. Support is amazing as well with a really fast response. Top marks all round and really pleased we found this app and company. Looking forward to seeing what else they come up with.

Geek 15

How can I navigate the main page to choose the template?

Now I am try your template, it's very interesting. Now I am in the page with 'Edit Template' Button. I want to choose another template. But I don't know how to navigate to the page where there are some different pages I can choose. Now I am in the page which is attached as a picture in this email. Please check and help.

Your Natural Healing

Awesome App, Super easy and useful. Does what it's supposed to. Thanks!

Rich In Radiance

Well worth the money! Allowed me to keep my branding consistent and saved me so much time!! It also allowed a great solution to what can only be described as a horrific looking email system in Shopify.

Funky Food Gifts

Another great App!! So easy to use, explains really well how to install. Love it and can highly recommend it :)

Oliveaubrey

Really straightforward to use - and so much easier to write the copy when you are able to see all the text in a 'customer' format (as opposed to HTML or Javascript).

Kurafuchi

The emails are very clean & sharp, professional looking, with all the customizing options you could possibly need. You can add a campaign banner at the bottom to promote current sales, coupons etc. There are even useful tips in the customization process that help you match the emails to your website’s design, very thoughtful !
You can definitely feel the editor was built with shop owners’ needs in mind. I also appreciated the option to send a test email to myself before I purchased.

Stormrider Gear

I have another app that makes your emails look great, its sitting in my app collection on my store, untouched, simply because its too difficult and requires too much time. OrderlyEmails looked great and simple and it truly is both. I was done in 20 minutes, designed and installed. Love it, thank you for a great product!