Estimated Delivery Date

Estimated Delivery Date, Shipping Time Countdown, ETA

From $2.99/month

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Birkship Beauty

Time spent using app About 1 month

Some of the best customer service around. I recommend this app to anyone that needs that little boost of comfort for store shoppers.

BabyDream

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

I used this application for my website. This is amazing. The customer service is very good. I recommendate.

Face

Location Greece
Time spent using app 1 minute

Very good app. Really good support. The team is always there to help you. Keep working guys. Thanks for this tweak.

Glousters

Time spent using app About 1 month

Thanks for the app's. Everything is working very well. I think in the future we can give to the customer to see a different delivery in the home page. After that for my store, all is great. Thanks

FullFitStyle

Location Romania
Time spent using app About 2 months

Perfect app ! You can customize it. is perfect for my business!
With estimated delivery date I got more trust for my website. Because shipping time is crucial!
THe customer service are very cool to ! I wish I can give more then 5 stars!

527 Photo

This app is SO much easier to use than another higher rated app I was using. I'm able to set profiles based on collections so it makes creating profiles quick and easy!

ThriveRoyal

Location Israel

Very good app. Easy to learn and does exactly what it's supposed to do. Also, the support team is great!

Team Vegan

awesome app und really really nice customer service - you have to test it! i really appricate your services!

Gift 2 You

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Really helpful & professional. Help me solved the problem immediately. easy to used, Thank you guys.

The Yellow Clip

Location Mexico

I've just been using the app for a few days, but I think it's a great way to show customers when to expect their orders, and push them a bit to hurry up and order soon. Customer service is super friendly and helpful. I had to contact them to help me change the language, and they were very nice and helped me fix it. They also told me that they will add a countdown so customers get the feeling thst they should order soon.