Etsy Marketplace Integration

Etsy Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Easily manage listings, inventory, orders & more on Etsy.com

Karelia Creations

I had question with integrations and I contacted customer support and they were able to fix it right away. Just getting started with the app integration and from what I can tell it works great.

573Jewelry

It is an integral part of my business. Best app. If you want to grow your business on etsy it's a must-have app

The Salty Lick Mercantile

So far so good. I started with the free to test and quickly moved to the first tier. I've had to reach out to customer support multiple times and they have been great and SUPER QUICK ! Update: Continue to get great support and super fast!

Hilltop Horticulture

Had some esty integration problems but tech support was very helpful with issues and got them resolved quickly through the chat.

addcolours.co.uk

This service is very good I will recommend every Shopify owner to use this company to grow their business.

AESTHETICHOLIC

This app automatically synchronize all the product information and order information from Shopify to and fro Etsy. I have successfully tried. This is great. This app did help very much. I will definitely keep utilizing the app.

By Baano

I was having a problem with uploading to Etsy and mapping all my products to satisfy the requirement. Between, Etsy, Amazon, Google Shopping I was going crazy and it's quite difficult to handle all the different requirements of these selling platforms. I found this app for Etsy and OMG, what a lifesaver, great app, wonderful customer service and very prompt, and always there to help. Don't go looking for an alternative if your stack with Etsy, this app is your answer.

Unity Love Boutique

i use this app to connect my first etsy store to my shopify store. when etsy closed my account, i immediately open a new one. i was unable to change the store on my own so i try other etsy intergration app and it did not work for me. i came back to this app and chated with someone and they was able to help me change my old etsy store with the new one. this is by far the best etsy intergration app

Ratton Pantry

Although I've not had long to use the app, the service and help to get set up has been superb. I managed to get products live on Etsy from my Shopify store within minutes.

Shades of My Melanin

Fast response times. Love this app - makes inventory management between Shopify and my Etsy shop easy to manage. Any time I've had an issue, I'm able to chat live with someone and receive quick responses.