Etsy Marketplace Integration

Etsy Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Easily manage listings, inventory, orders & more on Etsy.com

Henock's buy all store

Customer service responded quickly to my issue. I am now able to upload products to etsy. Thank you so much.

Fusion Decals

Anytime I have questions or mess something up there customer service is always there and fix the issues immediately.

CraftyGardenThings

Rating

5 of 5 stars

Last edited

May 15, 2020

Best part about this company besides the awsome apps they make is there undeniable topshelf customer service. They see it through til the end, even for data mapping dummies like me, they made it easy. Excellent App A++

Garment of Praise

Shubham supported me with getting all my listings updated properly. I have quite a few bugs to work out and he got them all fixed. I appreciate his help!

lightsfever

Customer support for this app was excellent. The agent spent a long time setting everything up. Best app service i'v had in a long time,

NB Infinity Acrylics

Alot easier then i thought. Great help and communication when needed!
Thank you for your time, defintely recommend this program!

Jamie and Josephine

Great customer service and attention detail in helping me. Answered all my questions quickly and promptly. Mantasha is great! Deserves to be promoted.

Mia's Co.

Good service, easy use. I highly recommend it if you have Shopify and Esty at the same time. It will save you time

Firebirdworkshop

Hi there!

These guys are doing a great job.
The support is AMAZING.
Utkarsh is the best person ever. He helped me with setting everything up!
We will work with you for a long time!

Mark & Day

Great customer support. Super friendly and beneficial. Shivalika walked a non-tech keep owner via the manner effectively. I discovered the way to make product profiles, add and replace new products, and update current gadgets from my Etsy keep, We rather advise it. Can't wait to add more product to our Etsy website online. Thanks, CedCommerce!