Matrixify | Reviews

by ITissible

Bulk Import Export Update Migrate

BBQ Québec

This app is a lifesaver and works flawlessly. You can also get instant support on slack from one of their wizards. Yes, wizards.

November 25, 2021

Our wizards said 🪄!
Thank you so much, BBQ Québec!
Deep gratitude for your appreciation.

Red Bag

This app is extraordinarily complex in data migration. The customer support I received from Renars was exceptional and he went out of his way to solve some issues we were having to migrate some and make one system speak much better with shopify so to say. Perhaps some more edited templates for migrations from exports with low detail would be helpful for new clients.

November 25, 2021

You are absolutely right - the app has so many capabilities for working with data and performing data migrations, that it might be a bit overwhelming at the beginning. We are working every day to improve the materials on our website to help with this learning process - to take you up to the level as soon as possible.
About the templates you suggested, we will think of ways to help with some more simplified sample templates, but it's challenging because there are so many different scenarios.
At the same time, it's totally understandable that those tutorials and documentation itself can be much to navigate.

But that's why we are here - with our Support team and everyone else behind their backs - to help you in any of your individual cases.

So - if you ever feel you prefer a human on the other end, our Support team is here for you. Please believe our true heart intentions to provide you with whatever you need to accomplish your work with data.
And thank you so much for giving us this opportunity to do good for you.

Askari

The support of this app is awesome, helped me through a big problem and explained and helped me with the import, saving my website. Thanks alot Matrixify! Everyone should use this app when they need to import something, much better than shopifys own import system!

November 17, 2021

Thank you thousand times, Askari!
This is a huge honour to receive this high praise from you. For all of our team. 🙏🖖

Rose-Hip Vital Australia

I have to say Renars and Matrixify have been absolutely amazing. We are importing millions of rows of data from Woocommerce and this has certainly had its headaches. Renars and the team have been so responsive and brilliant in working with us to resolve our data import issues. Cannot recommend highly enough -- 10 stars **********

November 11, 2021

Renars and the whole team says 🤸‍♀️!
No words to describe this feeling of appreciation. Thank you so much!

Founder

Woodchucks Wood

I love how this app tighly integrates with Shopify. It doesn't launch a whole new set of windows, like some kind of external program. It flows seamlessly with the Shopify interface. Because of Shopify's disconnect with Amazon, I have a mess on my hands with duplicate orders, so Matrixify comes to the rescue. I just use this app to dump all my orders, and then I can weed out the dups in Excel. Same thing when needing to adjust prices on Shopify....Much nicer to do it in Excel, and let Matrixify suck it all back in and perform the updates. Works like it should, runs fast, and support has been great.

October 30, 2021

Thank you, Woodchucks Wood, for your amazing feedback!
Such a lift of spirit for the weekend! 🤸‍♀️

You know - if we can help you anything, reach us out - we are here for you!

TWS South Africa

Installed it on yet another store, and just wanted to note once again what a life-saver this app is when you need to extract specific data. There are so many filtering options!

October 24, 2021

Thank you so much for your review!
It’s a great honour to have you as our client.
As always, if we can help with anything, we are here for you - just let us know. ❤️

Apple Watch Armbands

I use this app to bulk update Products, Collections, you name it. I would be lost without it. And the support is great too!

September 29, 2021

Thousand times thank you from our whole team! 🙏
You know, those words mean so much and inspire us to improve the Matrixify app every day. ✌️🤸‍♀️

CEO & Founder

VESTET.COM

I was dreading migrating from BigCommerce to Shopify, but I followed the guide & everything came over 1st time! Thank you. I know you saved me a lot of time.
Sue VESTET.COM

September 7, 2021

Yeyaa, very glad to hear that you liked it!
Humble thanks from our whole Matrixify (formerly Excelify) team! 🥰
If there is anything more we can do for you, just let us know!

CEO & Founder

sally-hambleton

Not only does this app works like a godsend, it is well documented, very reasonably priced and customer support is excellent. Congratulations to Renars and the team. Really top stuff.

July 28, 2021

Thank you so much from the hearts of all our team! 🤸‍♀️⚡️

Flourish

This app is the best thing that happened to Shopify. No kidding. I have never worked with an app that is so flawless. They have built a robust, user-friendly, app with amazing error handling. They have taken care of potential user errors also. I run an agency and have worked with a lot of stores/apps but have never found something that truly does everything it says and so beautifully. First of all the functionality is powerful and it lets you do things so efficiently that you will be wowed. Then the documentation and tutorials are so informative that I have never had to contact support so far. We have done magic with Matrixify and I can't thank them enough for building such a wonderful app. If you have complex data manipulation in your store -- go for this APP today. I recommend it highly.

July 18, 2021