Matrixify

Developer
ITissible
4.9
December 5, 2022

I've been using Matrixify for about two months now while I have been heavily loading products into shopify. I add about 200 products a month and that is only limited by how much time I have. I have about 2500 to get loaded. This would have been near impossible without Matrixify. It has been particularly useful with helping me to bulk load and edit my products and their extensive product metafields. It also allows me to backup a complete copy of all my products (shopify native export excludes metafields). The BEST part is that every time I had a question (and some of them even i would characterize as "dumb questions"), the support staff has been nothing but super SUPER helpful. They respond quickly, help me navigate my issue, give me other tips on how to use their product, etc. Really great product and superior customer service. Thank you!

Poster Palace
Time spent using app: About 2 months
ITissible replied December 5, 2022

This is song to our ears - thank you so much for your kind words.
Our Support team is blushing, you made our day.
Thank you to the stars! 🙇‍♂️

November 28, 2022

This app is by far the most well executed app I've ever used. It literally saves my life and I don't have to wake up at midnight to activate sales. Shopify import / export is not reliable at all, but Matrixify is.

Shop Santé
Time spent using app: 7 days
ITissible replied November 28, 2022

Thank you so much to - to the Stars and back!
We are putting enormous work into making this happen, so your words warm the hearts of our whole team. ❤️

Edited November 20, 2022

A super App for updating bad formatted import files. Little confusion on how it work and not big enough for our store. And a Demo after uninstall and reinstall but solved.

brands-dropship-c293
Denmark
Time spent using app: 2 days
ITissible replied November 19, 2022

Hello!
Thank you for being so understanding.
You definitely do not have to pay twice for the same month. You can install the app and activate the paid plan, and it will automatically prorate in such a way that there is no double-charge.

About the limitations - 1000 new variants limit per day is Shopify limit - once the shop has reached 50k variants. It is not Matrixify limit. You can ask Shopify to increase or remove that limit. Matrixify helps you by the feature to automatically move the rest of limited variants to the next day, so you don't have to import by 1000 variants every day manually.

If you have any further questions or obstacles - consider joining our Slack workspace where we can help you in a way of chat, that might be a bit more convenient.

October 27, 2022

This app is incredible. It has no bugs, is easy to use while being quick and powerful. There are tons of useful tutorials and documentation on the official site of Matrixify. Every store with more than a few products needs to have this app.
Great job and thank you very much!

GameGalaxy
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 7 months
ITissible replied October 27, 2022

Oh, wow - thank you so much for your high praise for our work. Our team is infinitely grateful for your kind words. We are putting an enormous work into making this app, and especially making sure we fix any defects.
So if you happen to find any bug - definitely let us know immediately, and we will be on to squashing it... 🙏💚

Edited October 26, 2022

I absolutely love this app. Matrixify combines the functionality of so many other apps and that's what makes it so affordable. We used it for migrating our our legacy site to Shopify and I don't think we could have made the move without Matrixify (75,000+ orders and their associated customers, as well as products, redirects, tags, collections, pages/posts). Recently we've been using it for metafields and it's been a big help in updating thousands of products at a time. Take the time to read their documentation and you won't be disappointed with the results. But if you do run into a snag you'll find their customer service is excellent - fast and detailed.

AmyAdele.com
Time spent using app: 9 months
ITissible replied October 26, 2022

💚 Thank you thousand times for your review - I honestly have my eyes wet when reading your words.
For our whole team - you made our day, and week by such a high praise. Thank you, AmyAdele!