Matrixify

Bulk Import Export Update Migrate

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

JoePieDoe

Location Netherlands

We used this app to migrate our Magento store to a Shopify store. It is a very good app, it can do anything. And the support is so great!! It is 24/7, quick and clear. We are extremely satisfied with this app, and can recommend this to everyone! Special thanks to Leva of the support who was very adequate and responsive!

June 28, 2022

Thank you for your pleasant review.
Just a small wink that Leva is actually Ieva (with capital i - it's a common confusion because I and l look exactly the same). 🤷‍♂️ 🤪

The whole team says hi, and great thank you for your kind words... 🙏

SmartX.bg

Location Bulgaria

Great app with even better support. They answer literally 24/7 and there aren't many things Matrixify can't do. Very satisfied!

June 25, 2022

Wow, that’s a really pleasant reward for the hard work we put into the app. Thank you thousand times from all our team for your appreciation! 🥰

Goedkopekoffiebekers.nl

Location Netherlands

This application works very good! We used it to transfer lots of data from our old platform to Shopify.

June 23, 2022

Thank you to the stars and beyond for your effort to write us a review.
These are the exact words our team needed to hear - for the hard work we are putting in the development of the Matrixify app, every day, with all our hearts 💕 and brains 🧠.

Walnut

Update: I got this app to import my Wordpress blog posts into Shopify. I tried three other apps that all do the same thing, and this one imported past posts the best: the articles rendered well and included all photos. However for my purposes, unlike the other apps, it assumes that you'll be dissolving your Wordpress blog after importing and cannot sync updates or import articles automatically going forward, and so does not include canonical links. If I want to keep the Wordpress blog active, I have to add this to my task list to re-import whenever I update or write new posts.

May 25, 2022

💚

Maris & the whole Matrixify Team

TEEM Gear

The Matrixify app is just amazing! We recently switched from WooCommerce to Shopify, and anything I've ever worked with for WooCommerce in terms of exporting and importing has always been a major pain or just doesn't work as expected. Matrixify is a pleasure to work with, and the pre-formatting provided in the "Maxtrixify: Excel" format is just sooo easy to work with. Bravo. A++.

May 10, 2022

🥰 Thank you to the stars for your appreciation!
Relieving you from any pain and frustrations is exactly what we have in mind when working on Matrixify app.
So happy for you to have that pleasure. 🤪🤸‍♀️

Skincarebyalana Dev

Keeping it short, this is probably the most useful single app in the Shopify ecosystem, at least for those who frequently launch stores or manage multiple stores. It's the best there is at what it does.

March 27, 2022

Keeping it short, this is probably the most satisfying feeling after putting all the hard work in it - to receive such a review! 🙏🤪🤸‍♀️

Adore the Decor

Seems a little overwhelming at first due to the amount of data a store has, but definitely understandable. By far, one of the best investments we ever made. It took forever updating basic things on shopify, and we were able to edit very important things in seconds! We're still learning the app, but we are definitely keeping this app. Great job!

March 16, 2022

Yee, there are so many edge cases that are needed for managing the data, and that too can be overwhelming. Thank you so much for being so understanding.
And, of course, our Support team is there to help you along the way - via e-mail and Slack: https://matrixify.app/contact-us/

Matrixify

Reveil

Update: apparently the below issue is shopify's fault. Matrixify's support is fast and top tier. Everything imported correctly except for sales. Foreign currencies were imported as USD instead, which inflated sales by alot.

March 9, 2022

Hello, Reveil!
Sorry to hear that you had this issue with the currency for Orders, and thank you for being so understanding.
To summarize the issue: the Orders got imported with the correct currency. The currency of migrated Orders is different from your new store currency. There is a defect in the Shopify Sales Report which does not convert the currency to your store currency, so it just shows "numbers" from all the Orders, regardless of their currency. So the results in that Sales report is inflated.
Thank you for understanding this. 🙏

Image Wash Products

Highly recommend this app. First off, it works/does what it is supposed to. SECOND AND VERY IMPORTANTLY- their support is amazing. Leva helped me through many hurdles and very easily and highly accessible through slack. 100% would not have been able to get the job done without Leva. I will be subscribing to the paid version of the app because of such great support. highly recommend this app if you need bulk updates!

February 25, 2022

Truly madly deeply thank you for your kind words. Ieva is shining today ☀️! We are here for you with our whole team. 🙇‍♂️

Tipi bookshop

I have switched from Woo to Shopify and Ieva from the support has been really helpful with all my questions ! I trully recommend this app.

February 22, 2022

Yey, Tipi bookshop!
Amazing to hear that you are appreciating Ieva's efforts to help you and that you got to do your switch! 🤸‍♀️
Passing your message to Ieva - you made her day (and our all)! 🙏