Excelify

Excelify

by Excelify.io

Bulk Import Export Update Migrate

Ninoma

If The Rock was a Shopify App, that would be this one.
Updates almost every week, ridiculous number of time-saving features.

January 24, 2020

Wow, LOL - a good one! 💪
I wonder if Dwayne knows that Shopify AppStore has him! 🤔

By the way, in most weeks, we deploy new improvements several times per week or even per day. Here's the list of every update since almost beginning of the Big Bang: https://excelify.io/whats-new/release-notes/

Rugs & Rhythms

This app is a time-saver, so easy to use and it addresses so many issues with product upload via traditional csv. Renars is always super helpful and very responsive. Maris, thank you for creating this product! Excelify is my must-have app!

January 13, 2020

Thank you, thank you thousand times - from our whole team! 🤸‍♀️

CustomShirt1.com

The app is one of the best on the market. Renars support is excellent! Any time we need assistance he responds at light speed with the precise answer we need. Thank you!

January 12, 2020

Amazing, thank you back thousand times for your inspiring Review!
Renars is pumped up for such high evaluation of his work, and this kind of praise never gets old.

Such nice words and evaluation keeps our whole team pushing ourselves harder to improve our services even more.

Founder & CEO
Excelify.io

Princesse Boutique

I migrated from PrestaShop with ten thousands of products and client information to Shopify. There were migration tools which cost a huge amount of money and you can not control every aspect of the migration process. I can't describe how much this app has helped me. The documentation and live chat are great. Beside that updating my product prices in batch or adding new products is soooo easy now. I love you guys.

Stage Flowers

This is the easiest import and export solution I have seen so far. I'm able to update just the fields I need. Highly recommended!

December 30, 2019

Wow, Stage Flowers!

Sincere thank you from all our team for your review - nice present for New Years ending!
Happy to be there for you!

Founder & CEO
Excelify.io

JewelNet.com

This App is the best I App I have ever used. It is simply amazing!!!!

It is intuitive, clear and easy and save a stupid amount of time.

NK
Boca Raton, FL

December 19, 2019

Wow, thousand times - thank you JewelNet for your review!
Our whole team, we needed this boost of confidence so much - when pushing though the technical challenges...

You are awesome!!!

Cocorose London

New to Shopify, very much finding our way through - this App is great for product creation - still working through other features. But 100% believe the other reviews the customer support is fantastic. Read the guides, watch the videos - any questions, they are there. When you have created all your products - this is great to down load a file to have a detailed record; you can see clearly sizes of images, if they all have Alt Tags, if the Google Shopping tags are set up, have you got seo set up on all products. Lovein' it.

December 19, 2019

Cocorose London - love your review! Our whole team, we are sincerely almost crying for such nice words.
This is what keeps us super inspired to continue improving Excelify further and further.

And if you have anything that's missing for you - please, make sure to tell us, and we will look for ways to add that.

celltech

A difficult situation was properly explained and our misunderstanding was amicably resolved. Maris is a consummate professional and a sincere person - who leads a fantastic team, including Renars. We hope to use again the services of Excelify in the near future. In this life we must have patience and always be eager to forgive. All the best Guys.

December 16, 2019

Hello, Celltech!

Thank you so much for your Christmas Review!

For others who read this:
Incident was that out our support system didn't get your reply e-mails, so we didn't know you wrote us a reply. It seemed like we ignored you, which was totally not the case.

We now found your lost e-mails in our mailserver archives. With them - we also found a couple other e-mails from other customers which got lost the same way.

We always reply to all e-mails (assuming we get them). Please, if you don't receive a reply - try to reach us via one of other channels - Chat or Slack.
We always care for resolving all the issues to the level to make you awed - and thank you for letting us do that.

SpooningCookieDough

This App is great! It may took you a while to understand the whole set up between imports and exports and the shopify data structure but Renars as support is incredible fast and patient.

Rooted NYC

Renars was so quick to respond and efficient with some help I needed in navigating my bulk orders. This app has saved us so much time and the support is extremely attentive and thorough. Highly recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19