Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

by Omega

Chat with customers via Facebook Messenger right on store

Libra Passion Store

Just installed the application. The set up is easy and user friendly. Hope that will be helpful for the communication with customers.

BestShoesPlanet

I thinks its an easy way to communicate with your customers when offline. I will get use to as time goes by

October Bedding

The app is really simple and easy to set up. Can't wait to see how it works. You should give it a try too.

Choco Mania PH

Really helpful. Now I can manage all my chats via Facebook easily. No need for another app. Awesomeeee

E-tronic Technologies

i really like the ease of the app. i would like it better if the chat box was a tad smaller and it not pop up on all pages. i would like it to pop up on all pages except the cart page. I was trying to leave a 4 star review but it would not let me submit unless it was 5 or 3 stars.

QualityAutumn

I used this app to set up Live Chat, actually think that it will improve conversion rate, so thank you a lot guys, u are the best <3.

Best Regards, Ernest.

Improving Cars

easy to install and seems that work perfect. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
ONE OF THE BEST APPS IN SHOPIFY
Thanks

Coolax

Vraiment top merci beaucoup et ça marche bienVraiment top merci beaucoup et ça marche bienVraiment top merci beaucoup et ça marche bien

SHERATIQUE

Awesome app! I just added it to my store and it look beautiful and professional. I even customized it to match my theme. Thank you!

Ginius | Gin Artisanal

Fantastic App, Work perfectly, easy to use. I tried many and now we are using Facebook messenger - Live Chat.