Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

by Omega

Chat with customers via Facebook Messenger right on store

US Eagle Distributions

I like this app, I think it will be of great benefits for my business and I pretend to use it for long.

Loja Reis Magos

Muito bom :)
De fácil instalação e, claro, funciona bem de acordo com o prometido.
Parabéns a desenvolvedora!

Sartíe Solitaire

Easy to install, hoping to chat with customers soon! Wonderful solution, getting ready to sell!!!!!!!

gogstyle

goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

InnovaBeauties

I use this app really herlp my store to grow sale, it is very recommended. It is great app i actually increase my sale

Amber & Luna

hello you can to use messenger chat .so recomended app thanks for everything .bye ...........................................

HappyTwig

Good One ! Very easy to set up in all fairness and works as advertised. No hidden costs or premium purchases required, what you see is what you get.

Realcook

Is perfect, nice app for conect your facebook whit shopify shop.
Congratulations for this app!! is hot

noizekart

Best app for live chatting no need much work to install the application and easy to use. I recommend the app.

Manzelle Beauty

super application merci je recommande . facile d'utilisation, rapide, intuitif ! super pour les debutants