Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

by Omega

Chat with customers via Facebook Messenger right on store

BerSheh Online Home Store

One of the free APPs that help newbies in Ecommerce. Thank you. Hope we can be together until the store is stable with orders :)

Bookoo Babies

My Favorite Messenger App, answered all of our problems, Love the customization's you offer as well, The Bookoo Family scores you a 15 in a 1-10 rating. For anyone who's been blessed with children - Newborn - Toddler please send them our way - https://bookoobabies.com We'd love to have you. Bookoo Babies® 'Comfort & Style For Mom and Baby'

Presentes do Mundo

Muito bom esse aplicativo, a pessoa deixa mensagem na própria página e não precisa sair. Há tempos procurava um app assim!!!

The Trendy Mom

everything facebook related Is pretty easy and this was really easy to set up so we will see I just downloaded it.

The Microbrand Store

Support from the developer has been awesome. We had to quickly switch from a different chat app that Shopify was zapping and tried a few out. Some others had bugs that annoy customers such as if you opened a chat then closed it, it'd re-open when you went to a different page view in the store. This one was nice and clean but we had an issue where it wouldn't work if a user wasn't logged in on their browser to Facebook. That's not a problem for desktop folks but many mobile users don't log in using their mobile browser and use the FB apps instead. Developer worked with us, lots of emails exchanged over the course of an hour or two, and we got that resolved by ensuring our FB page didn't have any country or age restrictions. Not only was the support timely, rapid and helpful, but keep in mind this is a free app! Can't ask for more. Would give this developer 10 stars if I could.

Saskia Watches

Works wonderfully and looks good. Very happy with this app. You can change the colour of the button, the vector image and location (at the bottom of the screen). Excellent app considering it's free.

asheers4u

its simply very useful and effective. I use it for my business communication and it work awesomely well.

iProtectiPhone

Works just like it should, no complaints from here. I think this is a very nice app for most shopify stores

LeneWonderShoppe

i just installed this apps just now..i hope this would help alot on my store..and let my customers message us instantly..thnks

KSM STOCK