Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

by Omega

Chat with customers via Facebook Messenger right on store

Kaburra

i like this application, works very good, but please i would like to fix the icon on bottom left , may you please help me

DENNY'S SUPER DEALS

Very nice app! Kindly help me understand this, how to i tell that someone is online and they are chatting at that particular time such that i can help them?

Dinamico Store

Best app ever. It's clean, fast, on point and extremely useful to my shop. I'm here rating it because it deserves my time.

Tanouk Apparel

great way to easily communicate with customers! Super simple to setup and works seamlessly with your shopify and messenger accounts

SchoolBuddy

Easy to use, I like it very much, highly recommended if your customers like to chat in facebook messenger!

iniminiperu

I highly recommend this app because it works better than any chat bot and indirectly increases traffic on your facebook fan page.

enochology

This program does what it suppose to do. I am satisfied. You can personalise it to your satisfaction.

JewerlyTastic

I love this app! When my customers want information they can reach me on messenger instead of waiting for email.

Bed Bath Kitchen

I like it alot. Not sure if it works 100% yet but im willing to learn and improve. Thank you so much

The Family Merch Plug

Simple, straight to the point, and does exactly what it says with not much effort involved on my part! Thanks for this!