Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

by Omega

Support customers and boost your conversion via Facebook chat

Carolinashop.lt

We are glad to be able to chat with our customers live with this app. Also, really helpful Omega customers support team.

FORESTAR

User friendly, Direct to the point, and Awesome support. Definitely recommended to a newbie or advance Shopify user.

Unilever Life Singapore

Helpful and efficient team! App has helped us manage Facebook enquries and convert enquries to sales.

Mediclick PH

Cahoots Express

Quick assistance and good quality support! We have a problem in positioning then they fix it quickly.

Seo Digital Club

I am using this app for my Business. Excellent service received recently. Keep adding more features in the Free plan.

Desirewindow

This app is very convenient and practical, which enables me to receive customers' consultation very quickly!

Stoned Hilda

App is easy to configure. Beautiful customizations and the customer service is EXCELLENT. Within minutes they were helping me with some theme customizations and within 15 minutes all was customized and working beautifully. Thank you!

NAKI-NAKI

very good application ! easy to set up and if needed the developers make themselves available very quickly

Gift in Personalized

I encountered some problems when installing this program, and the developer responded very quickly to the online contact and helped me solve the problem.