Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

by Omega

Chat with customers via Facebook Messenger right on store

J-GO STAR

I`m new in here! and I hope it works so good as it seems!
I love this kind of job! very inteteresting!

Appetissant Foods

Very great app! Very helpful for our business! Very recommendable to all Shopify users. You can answer from your website to your own handy mobile phone anywhere because of the FB app too.

Dogas

Overall a great, simple app, but lacking a few functions, like swiping it away from the screen, if you don't need any help, selecting specific pages where you want it to show (id like it to show only on product and cart pages, because it kinda ruins the design of my homepage) , also, would like for the messenger button to be without white, or any border, cause it also messes up the design. As for the functions, all works well, although recommend using it for desktop only, just because of the lack of functions mentioned above. edit : after a little bit of tweaking with some color options, i was able to integrate it pretty good, although the swiping function would help a lot.

Knife Fork Eat

Love this app, it is easy to use and setup. It works great, looks great and is very user friendly! I'd recommend this app for any shopify site.

TuaPrata

excelent app. wpork very good, you can also choose the time when want to display chat or hide it, very good!

E Store Trading

nice application but i am not used, under trying

thanks for support seller through this application

Girl Got Curves

Great app, easy to use and looks fab! Now I can chat with customers wohoo!...........................

JD Stitchery

This app functions exactly as expected. I have the Warehouse theme and it initially would not show the chat button. When I messaged support they sent me the line of script that needed to be added to one of the files. No issues after that!

Kawaii Squeeze

Easy to install and customize. Hoping this helps customers resolve some trust issues! Let's see how it goes.

Ladies Swagger

I haven't used the Messenger Live Chat as of yet because I just added It, but I think It would a good add to any company, It makes the customer feel like they can get answers faster than Email or even a phone call I know it makes me feel better when I can just chat with the company's I dill with on a day to day.... So add it for the customers and another good thing It's FREE!