Reviews (490)

4.8

Merchants highly value this app for its secure, fast customer communication, potentially increasing sales. They praise its easy setup, user-friendly interface, and Facebook Messenger integration. The app's reliable performance and proactive support team are also appreciated. Even the free version offers valuable features like brand color customization. It's recommended for enhancing customer service, handling pre-sales issues, and boosting customer engagement and conversions via Facebook Business Suite integration.

July 15, 2021

Very practical, solve the problem and team respond perfectly in time. Will continue to use,thank you

FOCALLURE ONLY OFFICIAL SITE
6 days using the app
Omega replied July 20, 2021

Hi FOCALLURE ONLY OFFICIAL SITE,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We really appreciate it. We are glad that you are happy with our app and customer support. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.

All the best,
Omega Team

December 26, 2019

As i do all my marketing on facebook i feel its a must have. So thats good. find the pop up extra msg thing is annoying especially on a mobile and it then goes to msg everytime i try and swipe up. but you can disbale that. so do that !

Wayneo's Roof Painting
April 29, 2020

Nous utilisons l'application mais répond uniquement en anglais. Nous l'avons mis en français et ça répond encore en anglais. Avez vous une solution ?

Plancher Laurentides
5 months using the app
June 24, 2020

Omg, nice app,great team,they really helped with all the questions I had and were patient enough to put me through everything. I really love the app

Sitprettyhair
April 7, 2022

This application is phenomenal. With many different customizable things to do, along with the live chat customer service, I encourage others to install this application. Joy & Diego with the support team were super quick to help me figure out an issue I was having. Highly recommend!

Bolting Beauty
Omega replied April 8, 2022

We’re pleased that Joy and Diego were able to resolve your issue quickly! We sincerely thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. 🌻 🌞

Edited November 30, 2019

nice application but i am not used, under trying

thanks for support seller through this application

E Store Trading
Saudi Arabia
Edited September 17, 2019

i really like the ease of the app. i would like it better if the chat box was a tad smaller and it not pop up on all pages. i would like it to pop up on all pages except the cart page. I was trying to leave a 4 star review but it would not let me submit unless it was 5 or 3 stars.

E-tronic Technologies
5 months using the app
November 26, 2021

Best support! They reply quick and help you with all kind of cases. Highly recommend it. Just the Facebook FAQ sync is not 100% working, but this seems to be an issue on the Facebook side (not related to the app) :)

BLN PRINT
Germany
Omega replied November 26, 2021

Hi BLN PRINT,

Thank you for posting your positive review. At Omega, we value your time and always strive to provide fast and efficient service. We are so pleased to hear our support was provided in a timely manner.
We look forward to chatting with you again soon!
Kaylee - Omega team

April 8, 2022

i like the serivce very much . because when i uninstall the app and the rep told me the way how to remove the code to help my speed for the store.

Min's
Omega replied April 12, 2022

You’re super cool. Thanks, big time for the kind words 🙌🙏🏻🙌🙏🏻🙌🙏🏻 It means a lot to the team.

Edited April 27, 2020

Excelente herramienta para retener y cerrar una venta muy contenta del facebook chat
recomiendo app.