4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy use, customization, and effective live chat feature. They value its seamless Facebook integration, allowing them to engage customers on a familiar platform. The app's reliability and problem-solving capabilities are consistently praised. Customer support is noted for its quick response and professionalism. The app is also seen as affordable, offering significant value even in its free version.

December 25, 2021

We had been looking for live chat app with customization options and this app has it all. Great customization options and very user friendly!

Zaytun Vitamins
6 minutes using the app
Omega replied December 26, 2021

Hello Zaytun Vitamins!

I so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with our app and we are thrilled to hear that you satisfy with our app. We will not be able to stand in this market for this long without customers like you.

If you have any questions or need assistance from us, we're more than happy to support you!
Kaylee - Omega Team

February 21, 2022

Excelente aplicación! funciona perfecto. Lo recomiendo ampliamente para que lo integren en sus tiendas.

DluchiUSACaribe
6 minutes using the app
Omega replied February 22, 2022

Hola DluchiUSACaribe,

Estamos encantados de saber que te gusta usar nuestra aplicación. Muchas gracias por tu revisión. Continuaremos brindando una excelente experiencia a nuestros usuarios. No dude en ponerse en contacto con nosotros si tiene alguna pregunta.
Todo lo mejor!
Kaylee - Equipo Omega

May 9, 2020

No html code so will only work on a shopify store, so useless as the shopify store is rubbish. No customer support, so I installed a free one from a different company.

Elite 3D
About 1 hour using the app
Omega replied May 10, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review for us, I'm sorry to hear that you've been having trouble with our app. Our app auto-detects and displays on your store, so you do not need to add code or script to the theme.
Unfortunately, our application only support for Shopify platform, not for others.

We do hope to serve you in the near future.
Regards,
Kaylee

Edited December 17, 2019

button does not work on mobile. appear but nothing happen when click on. boring app. .....................................

Dogsunflower
Vietnam
About 1 hour using the app
Omega replied December 17, 2019

Dear Dogsunflower!

Thanks for your feedback. I have checked the issue and sent email. The cause due to Age restriction in Facebook page. This is Facebook's policy: If your Page has age or country restrictions set in Page settings, the customer chat plugin will not render for users who are not logged into their Facebook account when they visit your website.

Kind regards
Omega team

December 21, 2019

No me deja conectar mi cuenta de facebook a la aplicacion, me sale erro de conexion y estoy conectado

Ellie&Alley
Spain
35 minutes using the app
Omega replied December 22, 2019

Hello there,

Thank for your feedback.

I checked and see it's working fine on front page your store.
I think there is some misunderstanding, So we hope that you will have more great experiences and have more new reviews in the future.

Please reach us by sending the email to contact@omegatheme.com, if you need any assistance and questions.

Thanks and best regards,
Omega Team

Edited November 3, 2019

Its a good app. Highly recomended. I encourage you to use this app. Its good for your start up business or your professional business.........

Fashionere
Indonesia
30 minutes using the app
December 17, 2019

"The messenger box can not be shown on your website due to page's privacy issue below:
- Age Restrictions." But on facebook is marked for any age, and I've checked countless times

Eletronics Hub
Brazil
17 minutes using the app
Omega replied December 17, 2019

Thanks for your feedback. The cause due to Age restriction in Facebook page. This is Facebook's policy: If your Page has age or country restrictions set in Page settings, the customer chat plugin will not render for users who are not logged into their Facebook account when they visit your website.

Kind regards
Omega team

Edited March 28, 2022

Last update destroyed the plugin. The system selected arbitrary the facebook page to connect to my store and I can't change it.
Completely useless.

Sherelynn Boutique
9 minutes using the app
Omega replied March 28, 2022

Dear everyone at Sherelynn Boutique,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback,
First of all, I am so sorry for any inconvenience that may have caused you. I would be grateful if you could give us another to work with you and support your business.
Our support agents Malak and Joy have just contacted you via email and WhatsApp to assist you to resolve issues with Facebook Messenger - Live Chat. Could you please check your email to get our support quickly? Our team is willing to help you.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you for your consideration and understanding.
Best regards,
Kaylee from Omega team

May 10, 2017

Doesn't work and the support team didn't bother getting back to me when I asked for help

London Lingerie Store
7 minutes using the app
Omega replied June 22, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback and we are sorry to hear about your bad experience,
Even though this case happened for few years ago, but we still would like to raise our concern as we always put our customers on top priority. We are sure that our team has reached you with your case and would like to support you if you reinstalled the app.

If you need any assistance from us for our other apps, feel free to contact us.
Kind regards,
Kaylee

February 7, 2020

Thanks to this app. It is a great help. Thanks to the people behind this. Thank you! It is recommendable!

ADS General Store