4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ease of use, seamless Facebook integration, and effective customer communication. They value its customization options, smooth operation, and ability to handle pre-sales issues. The responsive and helpful customer support team is also praised. Offering a comprehensive free version, it's an affordable choice that improves customer service, increases conversions, and allows offline messaging. It's a recommended tool for swiftly addressing customer queries and enhancing the customer experience.

Edited December 17, 2019

button does not work on mobile. appear but nothing happen when click on. boring app. .....................................

Dogsunflower
Vietnam
About 1 hour using the app
Omega replied December 17, 2019

Dear Dogsunflower!

Thanks for your feedback. I have checked the issue and sent email. The cause due to Age restriction in Facebook page. This is Facebook's policy: If your Page has age or country restrictions set in Page settings, the customer chat plugin will not render for users who are not logged into their Facebook account when they visit your website.

Kind regards
Omega team

December 21, 2019

No me deja conectar mi cuenta de facebook a la aplicacion, me sale erro de conexion y estoy conectado

Ellie&Alley
Spain
35 minutes using the app
Omega replied December 22, 2019

Hello there,

Thank for your feedback.

I checked and see it's working fine on front page your store.
I think there is some misunderstanding, So we hope that you will have more great experiences and have more new reviews in the future.

Please reach us by sending the email to contact@omegatheme.com, if you need any assistance and questions.

Thanks and best regards,
Omega Team

Edited November 3, 2019

Its a good app. Highly recomended. I encourage you to use this app. Its good for your start up business or your professional business.........

Fashionere
Indonesia
30 minutes using the app
December 17, 2019

"The messenger box can not be shown on your website due to page's privacy issue below:
- Age Restrictions." But on facebook is marked for any age, and I've checked countless times

Eletronics Hub
Brazil
17 minutes using the app
Omega replied December 17, 2019

Thanks for your feedback. The cause due to Age restriction in Facebook page. This is Facebook's policy: If your Page has age or country restrictions set in Page settings, the customer chat plugin will not render for users who are not logged into their Facebook account when they visit your website.

Kind regards
Omega team

Edited March 28, 2022

Last update destroyed the plugin. The system selected arbitrary the facebook page to connect to my store and I can't change it.
Completely useless.

Sherelynn Boutique
9 minutes using the app
Omega replied March 28, 2022

Dear everyone at Sherelynn Boutique,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback,
First of all, I am so sorry for any inconvenience that may have caused you. I would be grateful if you could give us another to work with you and support your business.
Our support agents Malak and Joy have just contacted you via email and WhatsApp to assist you to resolve issues with Facebook Messenger - Live Chat. Could you please check your email to get our support quickly? Our team is willing to help you.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you for your consideration and understanding.
Best regards,
Kaylee from Omega team

May 10, 2017

Doesn't work and the support team didn't bother getting back to me when I asked for help

London Lingerie Store
7 minutes using the app
Omega replied June 22, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback and we are sorry to hear about your bad experience,
Even though this case happened for few years ago, but we still would like to raise our concern as we always put our customers on top priority. We are sure that our team has reached you with your case and would like to support you if you reinstalled the app.

If you need any assistance from us for our other apps, feel free to contact us.
Kind regards,
Kaylee

February 7, 2020

Thanks to this app. It is a great help. Thanks to the people behind this. Thank you! It is recommendable!

ADS General Store
March 26, 2024

Sunshine Sparkle Boutique
11 days using the app
Omega replied March 30, 2024

Thank you so much for the 5-star rating! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ We're thrilled to hear that you're satisfied with our Omega Facebook Messenger Chat app. Your feedback means a lot to us, and we're here to ensure your continued satisfaction. If you have any further questions or need assistance in the future, please feel free to reach out. We're always happy to help! 🌟

January 13, 2024

oświetlamy24
Poland
13 days using the app
Omega replied January 15, 2024

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thank you for the 5-star rating! If there's anything more we can do for you or if you have additional feedback, feel free to let us know. We're here to help! 🌟😊

February 18, 2024

Frank and Carol's
Philippines
About 21 hours using the app
Omega replied February 19, 2024

🌟 Thank you for the 5-star rating! We're thrilled to have provided you with a top-notch experience. If there's ever anything more we can do to enhance your satisfaction or if you have additional feedback, please don't hesitate to let us know. Your support means the world to us! 🚀😊 #FiveStarExperience