4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy use, customization, and effective live chat feature. They value its seamless Facebook integration, allowing them to engage customers on a familiar platform. The app's reliability and problem-solving capabilities are consistently praised. Customer support is noted for its quick response and professionalism. The app is also seen as affordable, offering significant value even in its free version.

March 4, 2022

Diego from the Help Center was really helpful and responsive to my questions :) Very happy with this chat app.

The Posture Pal
New Zealand
27 minutes using the app
Omega replied March 6, 2022

Hi The Posture Pal,

Thank you for taking the time to provide a rating and your compliment to Diego!
Your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers.
If you need our help in any case, we are available here to help you.

Hope your day is as awesome as you!

February 16, 2020

can you help me i all ready delete the app but the message button still in my shopify store i want to re install but the other button appear. now i delete again but still the 1 button of message logo cant erase pls help me

Stepania Shop
Philippines
26 minutes using the app
Omega replied February 17, 2020

Hello there,
Thanks for feedback!
I have checked, Our app not need to add script or code to theme so it's not the icon from our app, maybe it's script embed on theme or other app.
Our app not add script or code to theme.
If you can, please contact to email: contact@omegatheme.com
I'll check and remove this.

Regards,
Kien

June 23, 2021

We are glad to be able to chat with our customers live with this app. Also, really helpful Omega customers support team.

Carolinashop.lt
Lithuania
25 minutes using the app
December 7, 2021

It is very easy to set up and works pretty well on my site. The team members are so kind and they always respond very soon to solve my question. High recommend!

DELOMO
25 minutes using the app
Omega replied December 7, 2021

Hi DELOMO,

Thank you so much for your review!
I am so glad to hear that the app is working well and that you are enjoying it. We take pride in our customer service, if there’s anything else we can do, please let us know.

Best regards,

August 17, 2022

Exceptional customer support. Always feel welcome. Very rare these days! Highly recommend...........

NorthSheep Eesti
Lithuania
21 minutes using the app
Omega replied August 17, 2022

5-Stars! 🌟 Whoot Whoot! 🎉We're so thrilled that you are enjoying our services so far! We're always striving to top your expectations and love the feedback!
Thanks,
Lynn

March 2, 2022

There are tons of bugs with this app. It doesn't make sense this app has 4.9stars because nothing is working. Most of these reviews must be fake. First of all, the chat bubble takes a full 9 seconds to load and support says this can't be fixed. Customizing the bubble or settings does not work. An error message pops up when you try to send a message through the chat bubble. The Mobile bubble button does absolutely nothing. Support is not helpful. It just simply does not work.

Jiby Dog Crew
About 9 hours using the app
Omega replied March 3, 2022

Hello Jiby Dog Crew Team,

Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your issue and we are sorry for the negative experience you had.

Recently, Facebook has made some changes on their side which have affected a lot of our app loading, our team is still working to deal with those changes and we will keep you posted on this.
The conflict between our app and your theme also made the change not successful as we explained to you before and it's fixed. Regarding the error message that pops up, unfortunately, this is also a Facebook issue that happens on some pages, and they do not state clearly the reason behind it.

This definitely doesn't sound like the service we try to provide to our customers as we completely understand how frustrating it can be to take the time to complete an app for it to be unsuccessful.
We are terribly sorry again for any inconvenience caused.
Best regards,
Omega Team

May 5, 2022

Diego was an excellent support team member. He helped me set it up exactly as we needed! We are excited that this app offers both live chat and the away message to collect emails for follow-up.

HH Science
About 5 hours using the app
Omega replied May 5, 2022

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We really appreciate it.
We would love to hear more about your experience, so that we can use your valuable feedback to deliver an even better experience next time.
Please reach out to us via live chat or email at contact@omegatheme.com with any further comments or suggestions you wish to share.
Again, thank you for taking the time to review our app!

February 12, 2020

I was looking for ways for my customers to provide feedbacks or enquire help from me. I think this app will be a great help to boost my business. Great job.

E-E Goods Republic
Singapore
12 minutes using the app
December 25, 2021

We had been looking for live chat app with customization options and this app has it all. Great customization options and very user friendly!

Zaytun Vitamins
6 minutes using the app
Omega replied December 26, 2021

Hello Zaytun Vitamins!

I so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with our app and we are thrilled to hear that you satisfy with our app. We will not be able to stand in this market for this long without customers like you.

If you have any questions or need assistance from us, we're more than happy to support you!

February 21, 2022

Excelente aplicación! funciona perfecto. Lo recomiendo ampliamente para que lo integren en sus tiendas.

DluchiUSACaribe
6 minutes using the app
Omega replied February 22, 2022

Hola DluchiUSACaribe,

Estamos encantados de saber que te gusta usar nuestra aplicación. Muchas gracias por tu revisión. Continuaremos brindando una excelente experiencia a nuestros usuarios. No dude en ponerse en contacto con nosotros si tiene alguna pregunta.
Todo lo mejor!