Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat | Reviews

by Omega

Facebook Chat, Abandoned Cart Recovery via Messenger Chat

Lil Creations

very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good

December 6, 2021

Hi Lil Creations,

Thank you for taking the time to share this positive rating! We will make sure to share this with the team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
All the best!

DellaroseOfficial

Love this app, I tried the normal FB messenger integration method but it looked ugly and I couldn't customize it like I could with this app.

December 6, 2021

Hello DellaroseOfficial!

I so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with our app and we are thrilled to hear that you satisfy with it. We will not be able to stand in this market for this long without customers like you.

If you have any questions or need assistance from us, we're more than happy to support you!

GROOM Bathing Tablets

Needed a messenger app and Shopify said this was popular so trying this out. Really love to be able to chat instantly to our customers.

Hi GROOM Bathing Tablets,

I'm happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know
Thank you again for your wonderful feedback, it made our day!
All the best,

Chonky Bois

Great app, great customer support. I prefer talking one-on-one with my customers so I was interested in switching from a chat bot to a live chat. I tried out this app because it uses Facebook Messenger which almost everyone (including myself) in my target market uses. It seamlessly links with Messenger and Shopify Inbox and makes chatting and following up with customers super easy. The support team offers a variety of contact options and is extremely responsive.

Hi Chonky Bois,

We’re so delighted to hear that you chose our app for your store!
It’s an honor to be a part of your business, and we hope your experience here made it extra special.
We wish you many more years of success and look forward to working with you for many years to come.

All the best,

Mis Claire

this app works so well, and with newly added features are just awesome! The CS, Joy is very helpful and responsive. Can't wait for more features coming !!

Hi Mis Claire,

Thank you for sharing a review of your recent experience. Our team here at Omega is
committed to providing high-quality customer service, and we’re thrilled to hear that we made a good impression on you.
If you need any further assistance with our app, we are here :D

Best regards,

Les Parentales

I love this app very usefull we use it everyday to communicate with our clients . Easy, fast and perfect.

November 29, 2021

Hi Les Parentales,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We are so delighted that you rate our app as 5 Star as we strive to provide just that for all our customers.
Feel free to drop us a line via Live Chat channel, we are more than happy to help!
Have a wonderful day!

BLN PRINT

Best support! They reply quick and help you with all kind of cases. Highly recommend it. Just the Facebook FAQ sync is not 100% working, but this seems to be an issue on the Facebook side (not related to the app) :)

November 26, 2021

Hi BLN PRINT,

Thank you for posting your positive review. At Omega, we value your time and always strive to provide fast and efficient service. We are so pleased to hear our support was provided in a timely manner.
We look forward to chatting with you again soon!
Kaylee - Omega team

crealityvip

This application provides me with a very convenient chat function. I no longer need to use the traditional mailbox to communicate with customers, and I have to wait for several days.

November 25, 2021

Hi crealityvip,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share your feedback with the team to let them know to keep up the amazing work
Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.
Best regards!

Squidpoxy

This app is great! It allow our customers to have a quick assistance while they are shopping. It reduce the hassle of contacting the support team.

November 22, 2021

Hello Squidpoxy!

The team here at Omega is thrilled to hear such good feedback from you. We are always grateful to customers like you who help us to improve our level of service. We will continue our efforts to meet your requirements and expectations in the future as well.
Please feel free to contact us if you need our support!

FOAMIE UK

App works great, great service on the back end. Nice way to chat with customers and ensure conversion.

November 22, 2021

Hello FOAMIE UK!

I can't say thank you enough for your wonderful feedback for our app. We will continue our best effort to make our app the most convenient to use.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Wish you a successful business!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25