Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

by Omega

Chat with customers via Facebook Messenger right on store

毛起來 MAOUP

great APP to easy use!
kindly, fast and helpful service to solve our question perfectly. awesome!
thanks

Cone Depot

So far so good... Push button install. Fast and intuitive Facebook login. Straight forward settings. Highly customizable. Best of all it works. Direct customer to you Facebook instant messaging from anywhere on your website.

Komorebi Knife

I had an issue integrating the pop-up messenger icon to my webshop. I have reached out to the support team and my problem was solved in no time. Really effective customer service. Highly recommend, thank you!

devotedoutlet

Great app. Perfect and totally free! We were using a paid app but this one works way better. We had trouble with theme conflict, but they fixed in 5 minutes.

September 22, 2020

Thank you for your review!
We hope to deliver even more benefits to you in the future.
Let us know if you have any questions or need to support anything.

Home Office Chairs Plus

I used this for my website and had problems but had Good support, working app. Thumbs up to the developers

Anti World Los Angeles

This app is simple and easy to install . I’ve used it for all of my stores. I 10/10 recommend. Definitely download this.

Vokaal

Easy customization. Effortless live chat for you and your customers. It even has guest chat option for customers that don't want to log-in their facebook account. Great costumer service. Strongly recommend.

MadeInGrid

great app ! Easy set up, working fine, free. What else. Save your time and go for it With no surprises.

Real Hearing Aid

A wonderful app, good job! It helps me a lot on communication with my customers before they decided to place me orders, thanks!

gamekeydownload

I had one that came with my premium template but it was limited in whether it worked or not. This plugin works perfectly and it's FREE. Thank you, guys!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16