Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

Facebook Messenger ‑ Live Chat

by Omega

Chat with customers via Facebook Messenger right on store

The Trendy Mom

everything facebook related Is pretty easy and this was really easy to set up so we will see I just downloaded it.

The Microbrand Store

Support from the developer has been awesome. We had to quickly switch from a different chat app that Shopify was zapping and tried a few out. Some others had bugs that annoy customers such as if you opened a chat then closed it, it'd re-open when you went to a different page view in the store. This one was nice and clean but we had an issue where it wouldn't work if a user wasn't logged in on their browser to Facebook. That's not a problem for desktop folks but many mobile users don't log in using their mobile browser and use the FB apps instead. Developer worked with us, lots of emails exchanged over the course of an hour or two, and we got that resolved by ensuring our FB page didn't have any country or age restrictions. Not only was the support timely, rapid and helpful, but keep in mind this is a free app! Can't ask for more. Would give this developer 10 stars if I could.

Saskia Watches

Works wonderfully and looks good. Very happy with this app. You can change the colour of the button, the vector image and location (at the bottom of the screen). Excellent app considering it's free.

asheers4u

its simply very useful and effective. I use it for my business communication and it work awesomely well.

iProtectiPhone

Works just like it should, no complaints from here. I think this is a very nice app for most shopify stores

LeneWonderShoppe

i just installed this apps just now..i hope this would help alot on my store..and let my customers message us instantly..thnks

KSM STOCK

Thanks great for small enterprenuer like me
Keep it up maraming slamat
Thanks great for small enterprenuer like me
Keep it up maraming slamat

GABOSS SHOP

De entrada se ve lo practica que es la la aplicación para poder interactuar con los clientes eso es fundamental

hybridstock

buena aplicacion, me deja conectarme con mis clientes y futuros clientes a la hora de realizar ventas en internet

WALUE Lighted Mirror

hello! That's great from desktop view.
but i can't click with popup in mobile, please help, thank you!
immediate reply to help, all solved well now, great job!

Previous 1