Facebook & Instagram Shopping

Supports Facebook Shop, Instagram Shopping, and Facebook Ads

Price: Free

Bakes & Pastes

I just installed the app and their customer service is great! They were able to help me with setting it up to my social media business account at every step. Thank you!!

Country Girl City Dream

Location Australia

Very supportive team, i couldn't have asked for more. Kartik went up and above to support me with all that is required. Thank you.

Shari Simone

I needed so much help setting up the new fb integration link and kartik dwivedi helped me out so much. he was patient with me and walked me step by step through the process. He was amazing.

Banana Rampage

This app is easy to use and there is always someone available to help that is happy to answer any questions you may have! I can’t say enough good things.

Location China

我是从cedcommence得知这个APP的 非常好用 工作人员也非常认真负责。超级值得推荐。这是我见过的最好的团队 以后还会复购,希望自己跨境电商的路上越飞越高,越走越好
祝愿贵公司业绩长虹,蒸蒸日上。

Your Private Bar

This app is super slick! Easy to navigate and great features to save me time. Excellent support - they went out of their way to help me!

Wildash London

The experience I have had so far both with this app and the customer service team so far has been exemplary. It is rare to see such dedication in helping users get off the ground and really help to maximise app usage to full benefit. Loving it!

Salamina

Excellent app with many useful features that make it easy to start your shop on Facebook.
The support is very responsive, and their team is experiences and willing to answer questions related to FB&IG.
Highly recommended app, especially that it's free of charge.

nudetique

super helpful. Was able to walk me through the whole process to get all of my products synced over to my social accounts. I appreciate the help and i highly recommend this app along with their customer service. Thank you again!

Remember you will die

Location Germany

toller support, direkte Ansprechpartner und Videochat mit customer service war sehr hilfreich! sehr empfehlenswert