Facebook & Instagram Shopping

Supports Facebook Marketplace, Shops, and Instagram Shopping

Free

My Perform

I got good help! Thank you very much! I got help to set up my account while i got to know your app even better.

Boutique Officielle de Gérald Passedat

We have changed the official Shopify app to the one that works better, and above all has efficient support thanks to Ashish.

Knockoutdealz21

Amazing Support, very friendly & professional! Five Stars!! Fixed my problem, excellent service! Brilliant Customer Support & very impressed with the app also!

METTITELOINZUCCA.IT

Kartik was very helpful in setting the app....we even had a live chat to set the things up properly
I really appreciate their customer service

N'Joy Cacao n' nuts

The app is super helpful and user friendly. The customer service is an excellent, Rishi did a fantastic job through the google hangouts to set up Facebook and Instragram shop. Prior to this I had struggled with a proper configuration of my shop for social media for 3 months and all was done in less then 2 hours. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone to properly leverage e-commerce in relation with social media.

Summer Lush Boutique

They were very patient with me, it increased my sales conversion. I am very grateful for their help, great customer service. Thank you!

Vriskei

Extremely good customer service. Kartik spent 2 hours with me over google hangouts and messaging with screenshots taking me through every single step. He is awesome. We set up facebook shop. We will set up facebook marketplace later. Very very great experience.

megafashion11

very good costumer service, I recommend if you work with face book, very easy to work with and friendly

Funki Buys

Support was excellent. I was able to connect our shopify store with our facebook page. Google meet helped greatly in set up process. Would recommend.

Shopafind

The app is very good. I was able to connect our shopify store with our facebook page. Anan was very helpful and patient. Nothing was too much effort. Would recommend.