Facebook & Instagram Shopping

Supports Facebook Marketplace, Shops, and Instagram Shopping

Price: Free

Richy's Electronics

I am wanting to know how this works and what I need to do. Very great friendly support. Thank you very much!!

Little Texas Yarns

I used the connector to help with Facebook. Rishi is a life saver and a fantastic help! It was so easy to do and use. Highly recommend!

Lulus Naturals

Great support team! Helped me to understand the app and sync my shopify and facebook together. Very helpful!

Indian Petals

Really liked the Support and 1:1 response. Tried many other apps but CedCommerce is the best. The treat you as a family. Easy setup and onboarding. Really recommend. Hoping my business will flourish with their help.

SmoothTrue.com

Think you very much for your help. Everything was done with a business like manner. The service was very professional. Great app I will recommend it to others.

Sensory Surprises UK

I had a very successful call with an advisor who helped me to upload my products efficiently. The call was scheduled at a time to suit me and completed what I needed to achieve.

Accessoriez Overload

Great customer support. Kartik was very patient and informative. All of my questions were answered and the problems were fixed. Great app.

Niram

The team was very helpful in setting up my Facebook and Sales channels. Highly recommended. Rishi gave awsome support.

Bespoke-Lux

Great work and support to get me sorted. Awesome work from Anand, always helpful...THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Arlissa Boutique

There are so many issues syncing Shopify products to Facebook and this app helped a lot. It helped set certain category fields and most importantly syncs all the product variants. But the best thing is the support, they respond to the chat right away and answered all my questions. They understand Shopify and Facebook well so they understand the questions I was asking and issues I was mentioning. There were somethings this app couldn't do, but instead of beating around the bush they gave me a straight answer first then suggested all the possibly workarounds and options I can do. They were also very open to listen to the issues I had and see things from the user perspective so they can continue to add new features and improve the app. This app is a must if you use Facebook, especially if you have many items in your store and sell products that have a lot of variants.