Facebook & Instagram Shopping

Supports Facebook Marketplace, Shops, and Instagram Shopping

Price: Free

Golden shop au

I would like to leave 5 stars for the company because of the support time, they are very Be humble and helpful and the App is free to use it. I haven't seen it before. Super responsive, friendly, and knowledgeable!!!

todo para tu bebé

Excelent service and support. I am surprised that this app its free. It take 10 minutes to install it and sincronize it with your facebook and instagram stores. Great app. Support team contacted me immediately by whatsapp to offer tech support. A must have for any shop.

Elegant Electronix

The team was very helpful in setting up my facebook and instagram sales channels. Very helpful. Highly recommended

Cyrus Rugs

The app works well. All products are uploaded and the support from Anand was great, including stepping me through each of the screen shots he required. Highly recommended.

ConfedentBody

Amazing app that dose exactly what it promises thank you for developing this app and offering it for free Amazing

Amorvivi

This app works great, does exactly what I needed, but perhaps and more importantly the customer service is outstanding. The best by far. Highly recommend.

myanimaljewelry-co.com

He was very helpful and patient in helping me with the Facebook/Instagram. He is adding me to WhatsApp so I can ask questions at any time which is very helpful.

Leo Leon

Amazing customer service. They help me a lot, you can talk directly with them by google meet, WhatsApp... He was very patient, thank you.

CANInc

I am using this to be able to post to Facebook Marketplace and have a catalog. The customer service was good and they were patient when I took a minute to find something. The app is easy to use after the onboarding call.

BreezyBlogging

Ash was the best! All my concerns were met and Ash was very patient and knowlable with addressing my issues and making the trouble shooting process more clear for me!