Facebook & Instagram Shopping

Supports Facebook Shop, Instagram Shopping, and Facebook Ads

Price: Free

The Style Collections

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I was able to connect to FB marketplace with the help of the support team. Their customer service is a five-star!

Debbiesresale

This app helped me so much in connecting to markeplace. Spent months trying to do it.. Plus the support I got was incredible. Was able to help navigate through every challenge. Totally recommend!! The best app I have downloaded and used so far.

Boardwalk Ts & Things

Very satisfied! Highly recommend this team! I recently signed up with Shopify in the last 60 days. I tried to set up the various sales channels but didn't realize you need to have a good integration partner to help this process go smoothly. Needless to say, my Facebook Commerce shop was not published. I had no idea how to fix it. I had great experience with the CedCommerce team to help with integration to eBay and Walmart. It turns out they are experts with setting up and -working through Facebook set-up as well. I am so pleased with the service! This is the best tech support analyst team that i have worked with and they are a must have partnership! The team helped me to trouble shoot the issues, reconnect a new Facebook page, upload my Shopify inventory to commerce platform, marketplace, and Instagram. Very satisfied and cannot say enough good things about how the CedCommerce team got me up and running!

Design Time Gifts

Great app and even better customer service. If you run into any problems they are easy to contact and quick to find a solution. I have a few of the CEDCommerce apps in use and very happy with each.

Crochet Baby

Wow! I planned all afternoon to get FB marketplace integrated with Shopify. I had ced commerce installed and Ashish helped me till the end. With the app, it only took me 15 minutes. Now my online business will have more exposure and sales will continue to increase!

sophistipaws

Time spent using app About 1 month

I used the app to sync my shopify to facebook it was brilliant and fantastic customer service really impressed thankyou so much

boltd.store

Ced have a great customer service with them you're not feel alone always team a mate for help, I really appreciated this service.

TigardPC.com

Time spent using app About 3 hours

They helped me set up the app right away on a Sunday! They have excellent customer service and great app! Highly recommended.

Urban Elite Beauty

I was skeptical about this at first but working with Anand made me feel much better. He walked me step by step through the process and I must say I am excited to see what comes out from this app! The customer service is definitely a 5 star, all of my questions were answered and even when we came across a small glitch in the app, Anand assured me it would be fixed! Great customer service and I look forward to seeing how great this app work for my business....so stay tuned!

Cassandra Marie Beauty

I used this app to help me connect to the FB marketplace. My customer service rep, Arpit was Allstar!