Facebook & Instagram Shopping

Supports Facebook Shop, Instagram Shopping, and Facebook Ads

Price: Free

MorfIndustries

shubhangi was amazing. She helped me a lot, app is amazing, i appreciate them so much. This app helps a lot to sell on facebook

Tufiny.com

Sonali and Ashish were both professional and courteous. Thank you guys, really appreciate it. This app is a time saver. Was able to connect my products within minutes. I must give Ced a 5 star rating for their customer support. They were patient in walking me through the process, and even sent me screen shots as I set-up my FB Business Manager. I haven't used the orders yet but based on my experience, these guys are serious in their trade.

Evelots

Hello
I use this app to connect my Shopify to facebook to create a storefront on both our home page and on the Facebook Marketplaces application to be more visible on Facebook. I like how they only sync my catalog items over to Facebook but also help me retrieve and manage my orders within their app. In doing this we are able to then ship using our own services and they will submit our tracking back into Facebook on our behalf. Another great thing to note is that their customer service is superb and as of now FREE!

Electronics for a Bargain

was having a hard time setting things up and they walked me through it all step by step. Super grateful for them. And its awesome that my products are now listed in market place from my Shopify.

Bear Woodworking & Crafts LLC

App is great and very helpful support. Had issues getting things over to facebook and they walked me through it step by step

ALPHA MOTO

this is awesome app , i have been struggling to find a solution for this, as it takes a lot time to manually add items to fb marketplace, and I came across this app, it worked, and support is very helpful, and on top it , it is free.

The Bike Bunker

Perfect and extremely responsive support team and a great and easy to use app to sync products from Shopify to Facebook.

Bonaviva

Great app for connecting your catalog to Facebook & Instagram. Their support is A+ Any time I have an issue I can count on them :)

Caucho

I used this app to upload my products from shopify to facebook. It is very easy to use. And also help us connect our shopify store with Facebook.

Athletin

This app is working great for me. User friendly and smooth integration with Shopify. Superb customer service. Highly Recommended.