Facebook & Instagram Shopping

Supports Facebook Shop, Instagram Shopping, and Facebook Ads

Price: Free

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Edifice Apparel

Shubhangi helped me work through getting my domain verified. I have been working on this for days. I thought she left the chat but she kept researching and helped me figure it out. Now my IG shopping is enabled. I am happy about that.

Techonito

Time spent using app About 2 months

I downloaded this app hoping it would help me with fb and instagram together instead of separately. Not only is it a life changer, it's easy to use, and the support is incredible. I didn't respond to an email they sent...so they reached out to me, asking if I wanted them to help me with the set up!! they walked me thru it and I can't thank them enough for this. If you're thinking about it, just do it. The support is what definitely sold me!! Love this app ❤

IGUANASPORTS

Location Ecuador

The app is one of the best free app every store owner should have because of it amazing function and easy. It help synchronise your listing to facebook and instagram shopping and they render very good customer support.

VomosAsia

Location Malaysia

The assistance and technical from this application is very useful and they are willing to share professional advise ! Thumb up for their support

OneSoul_WeAreOne

Location France

This application is very useful and moreover the communication service is perfect. A big thank you and a big bravo to the team behind.

Mercy Abounding

Time spent using app About 1 month

The app is one of the best free app every store owner should have because of it amazing function and easy to use. It help synchronise your listing to facebook and instagram shopping and they render very good customer support.

Amrai Silver

Location India
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I like this this app, helps a lot in the integration with facebook shop. Also the support is really very good.

Omissa Pet Empourium

Location China
Time spent using app About 1 hour

i really like the app, helps a lot. And the manager help me alot. thank you and i will introduce this app to my friend.

Afroemporium

I love the app, Arpit was very patient while assisting me to set up my profile . I was able to sync catalog with facebook and Instagram.

MONSIEUR MIMOSA

Location France

Very good app. Anand Agarwal was very clear and patient in assisting me in the process. I highly recommend !!