Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Raw Hair Organics

Very fast integration! Very smooth and efficient. WOW! I was able to get the new integration up in running in just a few (VERY QUICK) steps!

orangejuicethebrand

easy to set up pretty cool and everything went through smoothly. adding items afterwards was easy as well

GLEEVIE

this app is easy to set up, take me 5 minutes to connect our instagram and facebook business acocunt.

ruthsvarietystore

I just started using this app to advertise my online store and the products that I carry. So far I have found the app nice and easy to up and I am sure you will find it as easy and as satisfying as I have in the way they work with you and the promises that they make.

Kim Jarrett Beauty

I love this app because it makes it easier for me to connect with my customers and be able to sell from not just my website but also from the Facebook platform.

Broadway International

I haven't used the new version yet, just installed. So, I will be withholding judgement until I have tried it out.

The Shoppers Outlet

Easy to setup on my store and we'll see how it performs. Interested to see if It generates more sells.

American Mask Mfg.

Setup (re-setup) was relatively smooth. Let's see if it helps generate new sales now that it is installed

WildernessWatch

It is a huge help! Easy setup and quick process! I loved how it helps my conversion rate and everything in between.

DazzleRocDesigns

I used this app to help me connect my customers with my inventory and styles. I will recommend this app to my friends.