Facebook channel

Facebook channel | Reviews

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Sanga Collection

I found it very useful and informative. I will recommend it to other business owners to use for their storefronts.

Darling Dear Designs

I enjoy the app but dislike having to get on a desktop or laptop to complete different setup details. prefer to be able to access everything from my iphone. also, i dont like the fact that you have to put in a debit or credit info to even run free ads. other than that, no compalints.

December 1, 2020

Thanks for sharing your feedback! I’ve sent out to an email to you and hope to hear more of your thoughts soon. - Abdalla, Shopify Support

SellingMatrix

This is awesome the way I can link up to Facebook and Shop. Great Resource For Small Businesses. Thank You.

Magnolia Threads

Easy setup. Quick. No issues. I'm not tech savvy so that's important to me. I hope the selling process is as easy as the setup.

RK Allure

It took no longer than 2 minutes to switch over to the New Facebook channel. I was able to reconnect my current Shopify accounts the new channel with no issues.

Kelly's Killer Boutique

very helpful for setting up my shop!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luxeova Atelier

A little hard and need re-setup several times in the beginning but now it works perfectly. Thank you!

Global Gem Glitzin

I used this app to help me connect to Instagram. I was please from the results and it wasn't a difficult task.

Indigenized

It was fairly easy I didn't like that I had to delete a commerce account and create a new one. Overall pretty straightforward.

GODHEAD CLOTH

I was instructed to uninstall and reinstall that is all, I have zero complaints about facebook shop.