Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Zora-service

i use this app to promote the products of my website.
it is really effectiv. i am only waiting for my disable account to be reactivated

Tommyking.inc

Good helping app I like love it and will like to recommended it to more people it help you grow your business

Baize Sports Supplies

when i got my head around what to do it was fairly simple. Now the work begins.
I am old so maybe thats the reason for the time taken

AABSPORT

j'ai apprécié la qualité de l'application. Très facile a utilisé. Les aides proposer pour avancer sont complet.

fancymystyle

I like this app makes things so much easier to navigate through things and edits pictures orders visitors and also traffic

The Sunglasses Bunker

upon using this app to create an ad account I found that there were quite a few processes to go through. the processes were step by step so you don't get lost along the way. the process could be made somewhat simpler but I was satisfied.

Wai Wear

Super easy. Impressed with how much this has improved in a year. It's really good UX. This channel obvi makes hella money for FB and Shopify.

Accesorios-Mexicali

Really easy to config, just a few clics and you're done.
Facebook and shopify made a really good job

Groeten uit de Kromstraat

I am happy with this app. Still I did not see the results yet, so it's weird to ask for my rate at this stage.

BYB.

Very good and easy to use, it's definitely better thant what it used to be.
Thank you guys and keep up the good work