Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Urbanni Boutique

Way easier to set up than the previous channel! Highly recommended for any store connected to a Facebook Page.

trenzydeal

i used this app very much. i have learnt alot and many new things, i have got good experience. i really like this app.

Tangy Prints

Simple to set up and very helpful when I encountered problems. Hopefully this will continue in the future.

Jaya's Glitter Outlet

The app was very easy to set up. All you had to do was put in your password and poof it was set up.

trrend

As of now I have not faced any issues, altogether i'm enjoying it and loving it. Thanks Facebook for this wonderful App

JARREDIEZ

it's a lot easier to set up and get your items on the market and in front of people who don't know you or what your selling.

September 4, 2020

Thanks for sharing your feedback! We work hard to improve our app functionality! I’ve sent out to an email to you and hope to hear more of your thoughts soon. - Abdalla, Shopify Support

Rebel On Point

The setup was really easy and I was able to connect my Facebook page in less than 30 seconds. All I needed to do was choose my Facebook page and it was as easy as clicking "continue".

Myztified Giftz

It was very easy to follow through the instructions and set up my channels with ease. Hopefully, the whole process with my customers syncs very well as well.

2GoodShop

Sehr hilfreich, dadurch hat sich mein Leben verändert und ich habe jetzt 2 Kinder wegen ihnen und eine freundin

Sensational Sparkle and Shine Boutique

It was very easy for me to set up, because I'm technically challenged. I'm looking forward to my sales increasing with the knowledge from this tool.