Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

ThumbThings Finger Puppets - Official Store

Super easy! Click, click, click, done. Thank you Shopify, that was fast and easy, looking forward to engaging with it. good job!!!

Iqra Hareem

Works great! Helping to integrate sales channels Hassle-free. Easy to Setup and manage. Looking forward to some New Cool Features

Regenerate Health

So far so good. I'm hoping to start selling products out of my area. We haven't really tapped that market yet.

Paticunta

No es muy intuitiva. Necesito usar mucho tiempo para crear la pagina de tienda y no dispongo ahora mismo de mucho tiempo libre.

September 4, 2020

Gracias por compartir tus comentarios! Trabajamos arduamente para mejorar la funcionalidad de nuestra aplicación, por lo que me gustaría investigarlo más a fondo. Le envié un correo electrónico y espero escuchar más de sus pensamientos pronto. - Abdalla, soporte de Shopify (Sent using a Translator)

ichooseHim

I took my time to set it up. There are so many options and information...but overall very easy experience. Just read everything. Make sure you go thru everything so you don't have to redo things. They pretty much do everything.

Farthingales Corset Making Supplies

So far so good -just got it set up. Seemed obvious and easy. My only issue is when there is a button to move right or left for on or off, make it more obvious which direction is which.

September 10, 2020

Thanks for sharing your feedback! We work hard to improve our app functionality, so I’d like to look into this further for you. I’ve sent out to an email to you and hope to hear more of your thoughts soon. - Abdalla, Shopify Support

Juanitathelabel

Still working on it. Not sure how it will turn out. Trying to figure out the app to sell via instagram still.

Urbanni Boutique

Way easier to set up than the previous channel! Highly recommended for any store connected to a Facebook Page.

trenzydeal

i used this app very much. i have learnt alot and many new things, i have got good experience. i really like this app.

Tangy Prints

Simple to set up and very helpful when I encountered problems. Hopefully this will continue in the future.