Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Walkabout Harnesses, LLC

its a sales channel to compliment/rival amazon, ebay, walmart, and our own shopify store. Very seamless integration.

Green Apple Active

I found it easy to set up and now I'm still learning how to use everything. Looking forward to seeing how it works

Coimbatore Mobiles

One of the very useful app for my business kepp it shopify Thanks& Regards
www.Coimbatoremobiles.com

Store smash

It's very nice,. help me a lot, i recommend this app to my friends, make so easy for me, i am appreciate .

bdhome Marbella

Ha sido rápido y por ahora sin problemas. Ahora habrá que probar totalmente la aplicación y ver si de verdad funciona.

ZillionOffers

The setup was easy and intuitive. I used this app to connect my Shopify e-commerce store to Facebook business manager

63CountyStore

Still figuring this out but I feel the new channel will make things much easier for all. I hope to see even more upgrades to this.

ChillingWine

Great for starters, let's see how it goes as I gain more experience with it as I've just gone through the installation process which couldn't be simpler.

Vibe Supply Company

It's a great integration and doesn't take much work to set up. And while there are a bunch of steps it's still a pretty good, guided experience.

Ombelle Fleuriste

Super easy to setup! Everything was clear and i could see each account number. I like also the demonstrations with the little pop ups