FAQ+Contact us+WhatsApp+Track

FAQ+Contact us+WhatsApp+Track | Reviews

by Oneprime, Inc.

Automate Support FAQs,Track Order,Contact form,WhatsApp,Share

FreedomDies

I use this app for FAQ pages and messages so far it's fantastic!!!Set up is very easy so that is huge plus!

Cristina Campos

Great app! Simple to integrate and to use. Very effective. All questions answered, and well distrubeted.

Корея Лайфхак

Great app, easy installation and intuitive interface! Can set many custom service operators with Whatsapp or Facebook Messengers for free!
Absolutely recommended!

Threads

excellent and very useful app for help service and social share at one place..i find very helpful for my store

glytchs

On my first day using the app, I wanted the FAQs template and was surprised it has more and advanced features, very easy to use very useful, thank you!

Camping Shirt

Tut was sie soll und dies einwandfrei.
Einrichtung selbsterklärend und mit überschaubaren Zeitaufwand einricht- und anpassbar.
Klare Empfehlung

Flow Brands Outlet

Very usefull, help me a lot, very customizable...working fine with no bugs,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Profusion Cosmetics UK

great! no need for the other expensive apps. Just the order tracking portion of this app is worthwhile already. The other parts of this app is a perk!

LosExcellence

I use this app to track my store orders and Faq Q&A. I really like how this app is user friendly and the best part is-it is free. Awesome App. Highly recommend.

Max Home Tools

Looks like a good app that is easy to use and configure. I hope the developers will introduce more features soon. Thanks for keeping the app free of cost for now :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8