FAQ+Contact us+WhatsApp+Track

FAQ+Contact us+WhatsApp+Track | Reviews

by Oneprime, Inc.

Automate Support FAQs,Track Order,Contact form,WhatsApp,Share

Ten Personalizado

suuuuuuuuuuuuper recommend, five stars. It gives you the possibility of have the FAQ, the custommer attention, the state of the shipping, and more in the same place, simply, perfect.

demoサイト

インストール時は日本語対応がありませんでしたが、コンタクトしたところ迅速に対応していただきました。まだ日本語が完璧ではありませんが、これはすぐに改善されると思います。彼らチームのサポートは迅速かつ丁寧でしたので今後も安心して利用ができます。今後もよりよいappになっていくと信じています。、

The State Plate

Thanks for helping me set up my FAQ page and order tracking feature- lovely app! All help in one place on my website now. Thanks a bunch :)

Amanda Lapalme Art

Great FAQ app. Limited to 5 questions, but if that's all you need then it is the app for you. Loads of other features that are quick to setup.

January 19, 2021

Thanks for the review. We would be releasing another version with more FAQ questions, FAQ templates and unique features like Help centre/FAQ page, Track order Page, Social Share etc. to power all your support use cases. Look forward to working with you. ❤️

Trends m@rt

VERY NICE APP .ITS FREE AND TRACKING IS VERY ACCURATE WITH WHATSAPP SHARE AND ALL FEATURES.ITS A VERY UNIQUE APP.

KÀIJU

Extremely responsive and effective support, and the app is fluid, stable and serves the purpose - it's basically risk free with high reward. Highly recommend!

Midha Collections

Found great. I can avoid unnecessary Q & A and help my customer to tracker orders. All in one app for chat, contact and order tracking

Zasha Clothing

Love this app i was searching for order tracking page found this app with whatsapp chat,contact us page & many more under one roof.

Zia-Luh Online Shop

OMW I am soooo impressed with this app. Can't believe I found the perfect Chat, Track all in one app. Will be helping so much with unnecessary Q& A and saving me so much time to do the other important things Thank you for an awesome app :)

December 14, 2020

Thanks for the review 💕 So happy to hear that you found Faqprime Lite to be a perfect app to automate your customer support and save much of your time! Best of luck with your Automated customer support and reducing support tickets.

Leafy Island

One button to literally solve all your customer touch points - from FAQ, to be able to direct chats on whatsapp to check order status. This is reducing manual effort by almost 50%. Also my team had an amazing support from the oneprime team. Sachin helped us almost instantly for lot of good custom solution. You should definitely reach out to them for customized solutions. The dashboard may look a little basic but trust me when you speak with their support they can do whole lot of things to help you as per your business requirements.

December 14, 2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! Happy to see you reduce your manual effort by 50% already. We look forward to working with you!