FAQ+Contact us+WhatsApp+Track

Support FAQs,Track Order page,Contact us page,WhatsApp,Share

Price: Free

Anew Official

Superb customer service! Very awesome apps too! Tried and tested, you can download if you want your CS automated!

Lovepawz

Amazing customer service and help five stars ! and the app is FREE! I totally recommend this great features

Ten Personalizado

suuuuuuuuuuuuper recommend, five stars. It gives you the possibility of have the FAQ, the custommer attention, the state of the shipping, and more in the same place, simply, perfect.

demoサイト

インストール時は日本語対応がありませんでしたが、コンタクトしたところ迅速に対応していただきました。まだ日本語が完璧ではありませんが、これはすぐに改善されると思います。彼らチームのサポートは迅速かつ丁寧でしたので今後も安心して利用ができます。今後もよりよいappになっていくと信じています。、

The State Plate

Thanks for helping me set up my FAQ page and order tracking feature- lovely app! All help in one place on my website now. Thanks a bunch :)

Amanda Lapalme Art

Great FAQ app. Limited to 5 questions, but if that's all you need then it is the app for you. Loads of other features that are quick to setup.

January 19, 2021

Thanks for the review. We would be releasing another version with more FAQ questions, FAQ templates and unique features like Help centre/FAQ page, Track order Page, Social Share etc. to power all your support use cases. Look forward to working with you. ❤️

Trends m@rt

VERY NICE APP .ITS FREE AND TRACKING IS VERY ACCURATE WITH WHATSAPP SHARE AND ALL FEATURES.ITS A VERY UNIQUE APP.

KÀIJU

Extremely responsive and effective support, and the app is fluid, stable and serves the purpose - it's basically risk free with high reward. Highly recommend!

Midha Collections

Found great. I can avoid unnecessary Q & A and help my customer to tracker orders. All in one app for chat, contact and order tracking

Zasha Clothing

Love this app i was searching for order tracking page found this app with whatsapp chat,contact us page & many more under one roof.