FAQ+Contact us+WhatsApp+Track

Support FAQs,Track Order page,Contact us page,WhatsApp,Share

Price: Free

Acrylic Creations

This is App is really amazing. I can't believe its completely free! I love the help button that shows up on the bottom with the FAQs right there. Thank you for this App!

Zing-Vibes-Store

Amazing App, just go for it! Literally all in one and free, and on top of that, the customer service is just great. I have suggested a feature to them, they've listened and added it. Thank you Oneprime!

MyCustomConsole

I like the all in one aspect of this app ! However just few things to enhance after a quick first look : -Changing the buttons color is not possible (for the Tracking or Contact us) only the background of the page.
-FAQ : instead of opening a new page when clicking on a question, it would be great that the answer would just be visible below the question after the click.
-Faqprime logo on every page is a bummer.

Babygenics.ca

I love this app! very easy to use and configure!! and it looks great on my site. I like that it has general answers for you and you can edit it to your liking. I am happy with this app. It's free to! which is great for starting and new websites like mine!

kO:skins

easy to use and very helpful and provides lots of integrations. Makes your store look more legit and people are more confident buying.

Caricaturame

Perfect app, EXACTLY what I need. And... Free!!!! No limit questions or Categories... Best FAQ app + Chat Bot. La app perfecta, Gratis y sin limite de preguntas, categorías o lo que sea... Te ofrece un chat que funciona a las mil maravillas. Recomendable 100%.

Tienda Johndog

Muy buena aplicación, el servicio al cliente me sorprendió, muy eficiente. Me ayudaron con un cambio en la traducción dentro de la app, de manera fácil y en muy poco tiempo. Quedo muy agradecido y les deseo mucho éxito con la aplicación por que hacen un gran trabajo.

Risingreeds

GREAT APP FOR ONLINE STORE OWNERS, IT ALLOWS CUSTOMERS TO TRACK ORDERS AND COMMUNICATE WITH MERCHANTS

DENISSO

i liked it. very good. 100% free live chat. 5 star. i recommend it. i am dropshipper from Belarus....

LBGProducts

It works great on desktop, love it. Helpbot doesn't show on mobile, anyone has the same problem? Oneprime please help. Update: Oneprime responded quickly. It turned out to be my internet connection problem. Great app!