SEO Onpage ‑ Increase Traffic

Fix SEO, Optimize SEO Onpage issues to increase more traffic

Free plan available

Patriot Petersen

so far so good, very seamless, looking forward to see it operate for me. Hope it increase traffic..

BackWoodz CBD

Time spent using app 5 minutes

Dunno yet , So asking before I ever try it gets you 3 stars...i'll change after I see changes. Thanks ...Gonna Update it to a 2 ..Now i see why you ask for reviews before using. I can do all that basic SEO work without an app. Just a teaser app to get people to pay thinking their SEO is in major need of repair. A 92 SEO score and "user accessibility:" 62 score because my page font color inst recommended..BTW no way this app brings in traffic,

November 20, 2019

We're so sorry that you had unhappy experience with our app. "92 SEO score and 62 user accessibility score" are scores based on Google Lighthouse (https://www.searchmetrics.com/glossary/google-lighthouse/) with some audits, not at all of SEO.
Our application is created according to the standards of Onpage-SEO (https://moz.com/learn/seo/on-page-factors) to make higher rank and earn traffic from rank. Customers can SEO manual without app but with our app customers can save a lot of their time to do optimize store for SEO.
I hope you understand what my app is giving our customers.

Fight Co

good app, been using it for a few days and having lost of time. Still got lots to go through but so far im hapyyy

731 Performance

Only just installed lets see how good it is, 5 stars given for ease of use. Lets hope it works, so far the whole process with shopify and its partners seems to be very straight forward. Ease of use is great.

Nayaab Collection

Location India

The app is really easy to use. It may do better but still i will give it 5 stars.

H&B

Amazing app, great job, thanks for the app. It optimises the speed which is useful if you have no coding background.

Jannrik's Store

I love how it does exactly what its meant to do. Very easy use, with little effort. I would definitely recommend this app for your traffic needs.

Ambiicion Shop

This app has gotten me more traffic, better than I wanted. Thanks, I recommend this app to entrepreneurs.

jackxstock

Thank you, This app helped me figure this kind of work, its all automated and free, Im more then recommended use this app.

BlackWomenRoc

very nice app for traffic driving. I like that it is free and ready to integrate. Seamless integration