SEO Onpage ‑ Increase Traffic

SEO Onpage ‑ Increase Traffic

by Fastify Apps

Fix SEO, Optimize SEO Onpage issues to increase more traffic

Toochii

I used app make marketing my online shop and it really good to use and faster too so will recommend any business to use it too really work well

Bay Vape

I haven't tried it yet, but I'm hoping everything is the best. Will review this after trying it out.

Karma's Storee

I AM ABOUT TO USE THIS APP NOW AND I AM PRETTY SURE ITS AWESOME PLUS THIS APP IS FREE SO. ANYWAY ALL OF YOU SHOULD GIVE A SHOT.

My Unique Image

Early days yet but will update this review when I have more information to share. From what I have seen so far it should be good.

Miranda's Paparazzi Style

I used this app to help advertise my products and draw customers. It worked. Thanks! I am pleased

Ceylon Teamax

This is a good app for SEO and google ranking, through that, the business owner will be able to increase your selling.

Exceenstores

Let's see how it goes. Hope this app works better than the former version. Anyway, could review this after trying it out.

triPodmini

highly recommended to speed up your website! Compromises images and gives rating for various data points

Inaaz.biz

Application is excellent but cost is very high . Startups cannot afford high cost in the initial stage . It should be free in the beginning for all shopify clients as first 3 years so that business starts flowing. Once business starts flowing , this expenses are just very small. You must help small enterpreneurs alongwith shopify to do compulsory free SEO services first 3 years. You can build huge customers if you follow my advise.

I used in the initial stage but because of cost i could not continue long. I half to leave half way without full SEO done. You must introduce 5 USD subscription for all startups.

Burton & Levy

So far, so great! I've only been using this app for a few hours, but so far I'm really liking what it can do to improve my store. I already notice some improvements and I'm looking forward the new features to come.