Digital Salesperson AI by Fera

Digital Salesperson AI by Fera

by Fera.ai

Social Proof & Urgency That Boosts Conversions - Guaranteed

DMC Fashion Boutique

I just download this app to my business and it has everything I was looking for and more and as a newbie, it is easy to use I highly recommend you download this app for your store.

Thank you! for making this app dmcfashionboutique.com

circleblue

best app ever. I includes a lot of features all in one single app. I strongly recommend this if you are looking for urgency apps

Poshak Lifestyle

Good app dcscsdcsdc csdcsdcsdcsdcsdsSdSDCerrevfrsgfbgfbgsbsrsfdbbsbbfgb fbsjdhblkjnlkjnvlijvnlkfjvndlkvjnfvlkjfndvlkjfnlikjfv

Aftermarket Apple

Great app! Very professional and customizable colours, templates, etc etc. Fully recommended. Very good designs.

Childrens Moda

Really good app actually. There's a lot of various options, that you can enable/disable at preference. Test/Admin mode is pretty cool and Analytics is very informative. Love it!

Shofire

After using this app for over a week now, I can reiterate my original assessment of this app. It's amazing. I can see in real time who accesses my store, from which country, and also above all add some cool features like how many people are viewing the product in real time and much more! It does more than you ask for and help you plan in real time.

Black Eyed Clothing

Seems to be a great app allowing to set a lot of things. :) I will come back later to give my feedback.

ChicLifeStyle

This is a brilliant app which helps you get more conversions using its unique artificial intelligence!

Genuine By Anthony

Super awesome app! I'm looking forward on upgrading soon when we get closer to Black Friday. This has helped tremendously, please create more apps.

OnGoing Technology

The Ongoing Technology team really love this app, it is one of the best out there. we enjoy using it

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 215 216