Fera Product Reviews App

Fera Product Reviews App

by Fera Commerce Inc

Beautiful product reviews, photo reviews & video reviews

Baby First ltd

I used the app to help me Verify customers , i would recommend this to any store owners , I was surprised by all the capabilities , the customer service was really good.

Tech Wellness

Just started using it but have been surprised by all the capabilities. The customer service is NEXT LEVEL - especially Holden. He has worked with me for several hours over the last couple of days as I've set up and has been over the top helpful. Thanks you!

Beit Elghar

Very very good. Number 1 . My best App . I love it ...............................................................................................................................................................................................................100%

LUCI - The Lucid Dream Mask

Fera.ai has ALL of the features needed to drive urgency, build social proof, and smooth out any kinks in the customer's conversion path. I use it on all my stores.

ecogard MY

I've been comparing between Judge.me, Loox, Stampede etc. and finally decided to give Fera a try. Experience thus far has been great, this app offers quite a numbers a impactful widgets, still exploring how they can help to gain more customer interaction and return sales, cheers! One note for Fera is to improve the user guides would greatly help.

W.COCO

The app is easy to use as first time e-shop owner. I like the simple but yet clear instructions for me to launch the review on my product. I have seen a sell boost by having reviews on the bottom of my product page. Thank you Fera to make my small business possible!

NOSH CONCEPT

I LOVE THIS APP!! It's so intuitive to navigate! I was able to set up everything that I needed even with the free version and it was SO EASY! I've tried multiple other review apps that were either too complex or didn't provide what I needed. You've got a long term customer here ;-)

Joiisy Designs

The best app for social proof and work with reviews! Everything is easy and understandable. The best and only app for this job.

ORVO Tea

user friendly with many features available. makes adding and customising widgets very easy and simple

Noctambulover

Usé varias aplicaciones de reviews y ninguna me funcionaba salvo esta, además es súper fácil de usar.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 350 351