Urgency, Social Proof & Timers

Urgency, Social Proof & Timers

by Fera.ai

Over 20+ Urgency & Social Proof Apps (Timers, Popups & more!)

Petsfriends4ever

It was useful.I could increase mi sales with this new app than i was testing and it has been very user-friendly so I didn't need too much time.

Zacchissimi

Just a big waste of time. Does not have features that it claims on their website. Support tells me to contact Shopify, Shopify obviously does not provide support for third part apps. Now i'll just have to waste a long time erasing everything from the app installation...

Mini Drone Depot

I used this app to give more trust to our customers. It really easy to use, gives you professional sense and looks great.

Studsmen Fashion

I really the like the app. It's very helpful. It does what's necessary for the store. It would be nice to have a few more urgency features to initially try out before committing. Get this app for the timers and proofs because there is no urgency involved.

Essential Wellness

(Updated review) - There was a mix up which happened after receiving an email which I didn't fully understand. Rather than go into details about that, I must say that their response since then has been fantastic. I really feel that they have my best interests at heart, which is refreshing.

The app itself contains a lot of features which I use to attempt to impulse more of my customers to convert, and more have been added in the short time which I have used this app.

The Gourmet Jar

Great up that works on principle of urgency! I really love this app and it has greatly helped with driving sales.

Kahuka

We used this app to increase conversions on our product page - a must have if you're looking for more sales

Trendszy

very good, app work great. Make revenue higher. you can invest with no problem. Very good apps. thanks !

Avocado Swim

This has to be one of the absolute best apps in the Shopify App store. It's simply amazing and works better than any similar social proof app I've tested.

The client success/customer support team is equally as amazing. I've had the pleasure of working with Holden and Elona both who showed me some of the most helpful, hands-on, genuine, and prompt customer service I've ever received. If you have any questions about integrations, design, or anything they go the extra mile for you.

I couldn't ask for a better product and client success team. Kudos to Fera.ai, Holden and Elona!

Exclusive Jewerly | Modern Style | Missing Styles 1992

One of the best apps in shopify market! It have a huge quiatity of skills that will help you increase your sells

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 245 246