Fera Social Proof

Fera Social Proof

by Fera Commerce Inc

Social Proof App That Increases Conversions, Sales, and Trust

Glamorya

useless app, charged me 30$ after 1hour using it i realize that you can even add a trust badge to the checkout page you need Shopify plus.
95% of the other functions can get them for free. The best thing when check the dashboard. its shows that the app made me 1963$ since i install it , waist of money....

January 18, 2020

I'm really sorry you had a bad experience here. I know money doesn't come easy and the authorization screen can look scary sometimes.

You were NOT CHARGED $30. Check your Shopify bill. You simply authorized a monthly plan which which would only be active had you decided to continue using the app for rest of the month. If you are seeing a $30 charge on your bill, this mistake is 100% from Shopify and you should contact them for a refund ASAP.

Also, you or someone with access to your account previously installed the app on June 24, 2019 and used up your trial days, so that's why you didn't have a free trial automatically. Uninstalling and reinstalling doesn't reset the trial period automatically, but if you need more time to evaluate things we're very happy to extend the trial.

Anyways, let me know if I can help with anything in the future.

Queen Lee's Hair Extensions & More

This app is awesome! It has helped me grow my store tremendously. It is an easy to use app, everything is easy to read and understand even if you are new to having your own site.

yellowfever

I used this app its pretty decent.
may i should give it a try before using it because it is not allowing me to skip this

January 9, 2020

Thank you for your review!
Just FYI you can click the x on the top right to skip that dialog if you didn't want to provide one. Feel free to delete this one if it was a mistake :). We'll work on making the UI more user-friendly.

ITS! - Sua Loja Online

Best app.
Many features, service and support very efficient and fast.
I was very well attended.
Download now and start using.

Petite Bello

i just have install the app. I'll get back in a week once proven that it can be use for long if it really helps the business.

TrendyPH

Good. I love this app to build trust with my customers. This is by far the best app I usedfor social proofing! :D

My Toy Island Store

I loved this app help me to build trust with my customers.

I tried some other apps but fera works gives me what i need... So far works amazing!

Alphatox Premium Fitness Teas

Holden from Fera Ai first off is AMAZING! I was in a rush to get somewhere and he took care of every single problem while I was gone, I came back to a beautiful site and blossoming sales <3! I think out of all apps that I have on the store, this is the one app that actually has genertated me some amazing revenues.

Guys, if you're new, old, just starting in ecommerce, have been in ecommerce, etc. Coming from an ecom consultant, this is THE APP to have. Pricing, skills, and revenues generated based on the skills are all 10000% worth it. I'd even put my own money on it lmao (Don't try to email me and take me up on that haha). But Yes !!! Holden is amazing (Customer Service! and this app.... If I had 1000 choices and could choose 1, it would be this one ! OMG! Get it! Easy to install, and AMAZING customer service!

Ripley & Rue

First of all, this app is great and will definitely increase sales while looking professional - they are continually adding new features. They also have the best customer service of any Shopify app I've used. Holden and his team are amazing and always readily available.

My Teen Shirt

encantado con la app la verdad que resulta muy comoda y facil de configurar! una autentica maravilla
creo que se pueden conseguir bastantes converdsiones

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 262 263