Fera Product Reviews App

Fera Product Reviews App

by Fera Commerce Inc

Product Reviews & Social Proof App - Photo Reviews + Ratings

WTW Blankets

So easy and fast to use! Im glad this is available and affordable for my small business! Thank you Fera!

RoseGold & Black

A must have app, with pretty much every widget you need to optimise. Easily one of the best apps I have used and cannot recommend them more. The customer support is crazy fast and overall one of if not the best app I have used, the customer service helper named "Holden" was insanely helpful, cannot thank him enough for the patience and time he put into getting us set up. These guys rock check them out! Nothing to lose with these guys!

Mountain Maple Studios

I used this app to help with social proof. It seems well designed at this point and full of other useful features.

Pajama Bay

I used this app to help with reviews. I like how it come pre-populated for you where you don't have to put in your own. Would recommend this app.

Zutec

I love the simplicity, how intuitive everything is, the support, without a doubt my favorite review app

MiamiFozz

Great and easy to use app! Allows you to ask your customers for product views easily, without any issues.

Topmask Australia

The must-have app for all Shopify stores!!! I have 3 store, all have this app! Highly recommended!!!

Shop Taurah

Loving Fera for social proof! Plus we're learning so much about our shopper journeys so we can optimize.

Green Machine CBD

Amazing app, works well and helps conversion a whole lot! Our sales are up and so are our conversions! Good work and keep going!

Poppy Dots Design - Sterling Silver and Pearl Earrings

A very user friendly app with an incredibly positive influence on your ecommerce store! If you have not tried it, get the free trial today!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 275 276