Fera Product Reviews App

Fera Product Reviews App

by Fera Commerce Inc

Beautiful product reviews, photo reviews & video reviews

Vespera Cosmetics

I'm loving the features of this app so far. Everything is fairly user friendly, and easy to set up. Can't wait to spend more time fine-tuning everything that I need, and see how well it improves my site.

Digital Planner Start

This app has many customizable features and it is very easy to use. It is user-friendly and also very functional.

Classic Beans

The app is easy to install and use, the pricing is competitive. Overall a hiccup less experience. Recommended.

The Olively Co

Super quick and easy to get up and running. Thank you for putting thought into this app and creating a free version to get started.

rareoriginsteacompany

I've used Fera to add some great features to my online store that look great and are simple to set up. The automation is fantastic

Olivia Rhain Home

So so easy to setup and use, great customizations and features, really looking forward to this app and all it can do for our business! So grateful.

www.LUXEISLE.com

using some of the features but truly need someone from Fera to help me determine how this app can really make a difference

anibas new york

Fera is awesome. I've been using the app for less than an hour and the support and great features are unmatched. Roel helped me out with some widget coding and I am forever grateful. Try the app today, it's awesome.

Peach Sundress Co.

I've been using for about a month now and even on the free version I've seen$600+ in sales!! Loveeee

Watch Fit

very simple to use and exactly what I was looking for. great for giving social proof to customers. highly recommend

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 342 343