Fera Product Reviews App

Fera Product Reviews App

by Fera Commerce Inc

Beautiful product reviews, photo reviews & video reviews

Bayside Melt Company

This app is perfect for my business needs. The app is easy to use and integrates with my Shopify store perfectly. Thanks

ExploreStore

Finally a review app that does as advertised! Customers can easily review apps and the app was super easy to install!

The Bovell Empire

Just downloaded this app so I still need time to fully decide. The free audit is very encouraging tho, i'll update my review later.

Econoprices.ca

nice app for reviews:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Five One Nine Clothing Co.

I use this app with smile.io and it is amazing. Love the points system, its only been 2 days but we have already gotten 10 orders from the combo of these apps, excited for the reviews to roll in

Eklectic Beaut

I saw this app on instagram and am sooo glad I did. I love it. it's insightful, knowledgeable and user friendly. Can't wait to see the outcome. Thank you!

DesignsbyShakeya

GreAt app so far I love it! I saw their add on Instagram and decided to give it a try! And so far I love it

myimportsbr

Muito bom. Atende as expectativas para quem está iniciando no drop por não precisar assinar um plano.

Root'd Plants

User Friendly and affordable. I would like to be able to customise my email without code. This would be a great feature to add.

7onetees

Great app for ratings and reviews. The customer service is excellent as well. The free version is perfect for my startup store!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 316 317