4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, seamless integration, and cost-effectiveness. It's praised for features like responding to, storing, and importing reviews from platforms like Etsy and Amazon. The automated email system for gathering new reviews and the verification process are seen as credibility boosters. Support is noted for its quick response and issue resolution. The app's customization options allow it to fit various brands, making it a game-changer for boosting credibility, trust, and conversion rates.

February 1, 2024

Great user interface. Easy to navigate and understand. It's a great app!

ReGenos
About 2 years using the app
January 26, 2024

I really like Fera and have been using it for years. My biggest positive is the "Reply using AI" feature that was introduced recently. I always struggled replying to customer reviews whether positive or negative. And just always wound up sounding like a robot. Trying to think of creative ways to say "thank you" was really hard! Now I click a button and Fera writes a reply for me that sounds way better than anything I could write. it takes seconds. The options are endless too with integration with other apps. I can easily import my Etsy reviews which is really great. Thank you Fera - you've helped me build a successful business!

Brindly
Over 2 years using the app
January 19, 2024

amazing app and the customer service is on another level

SHAPEWRECK
Türkiye
Over 2 years using the app
January 31, 2024

Fera Product Reviews has been working out great for us. Easy to customise with plenty of options available including fine tuning the placement of the widgets. From the amount of reviews that we have gotten from costumers, it seems like it's easy to use for them as well. Costumer support was crazy fast at replying and fixing an issue we had. Would definitely recommend!

LEMUR
Portugal
January 28, 2024

i would recommend this app it is amazing .... although I am paying quite a bit so to have reviews go on automatically if I don't allow them is annoying, as I have had an uptight review from a customer who expected something free as I do buy one get one free on some items, the item was not and she tried to leave a one star even though she liked what I had made , so that isn't fair as the job done and what I had made her was beautiful. But thank you I do love this app my darlings and the fee is worth it x

Sentimental Keepsake
January 5, 2024

Great app. We were able to synchronize it with Google and it helps our customers to give us feedback.

Finca Koa
About 2 years using the app
Fera Commerce Inc replied January 12, 2024

Thank you for your review ❤️ and thank you for trusting us to help you gather your reviews!

Please reach out to us at any time if you need anything 🙂

January 11, 2024

Excellent app and great service when I was a little stuck with trying to change it for my new shopify theme. I love the clean display and the easy functionality of this app too!

Vindi Paper Studio
January 4, 2024

Love it perfect for helping me get my reviews

One Baby
Fera Commerce Inc replied January 12, 2024

Please reach out to us at any time if you need anything 🙂

February 1, 2024

Great pricing, awesome support, and easy to use app.

Kozo Studio
Thailand
9 months using the app
February 3, 2024

Very happy with how easy this app is to use.

I also love how it seamlessly integrates into our store's theme

Cheshire Print