4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, seamless integration with various themes, and compatibility with Etsy. It offers features like responding to and storing reviews, including photos and videos. The automated email system and post-purchase review prompts are praised for enhancing online reputation. The app ensures all reviews are verified, boosting customer trust. Features like AI responses, social proof widgets, and personalized recommendations enhance credibility and conversion rates. The app is also noted for its cost-effectiveness and efficient customer service.

January 26, 2024

I really like Fera and have been using it for years. My biggest positive is the "Reply using AI" feature that was introduced recently. I always struggled replying to customer reviews whether positive or negative. And just always wound up sounding like a robot. Trying to think of creative ways to say "thank you" was really hard! Now I click a button and Fera writes a reply for me that sounds way better than anything I could write. it takes seconds. The options are endless too with integration with other apps. I can easily import my Etsy reviews which is really great. Thank you Fera - you've helped me build a successful business!

Brindly
Over 2 years using the app
January 28, 2024

i would recommend this app it is amazing .... although I am paying quite a bit so to have reviews go on automatically if I don't allow them is annoying, as I have had an uptight review from a customer who expected something free as I do buy one get one free on some items, the item was not and she tried to leave a one star even though she liked what I had made , so that isn't fair as the job done and what I had made her was beautiful. But thank you I do love this app my darlings and the fee is worth it x

Sentimental Keepsake
January 31, 2024

Fera Product Reviews has been working out great for us. Easy to customise with plenty of options available including fine tuning the placement of the widgets. From the amount of reviews that we have gotten from costumers, it seems like it's easy to use for them as well. Costumer support was crazy fast at replying and fixing an issue we had. Would definitely recommend!

LEMUR
Portugal
December 18, 2023

We've been using the Fera Product Reviews App on our website, www.stamplab.com.au, for around six months, and our experience has been outstanding. This app has given us significantly more control over how our brand is presented, which is crucial for us.

One of the standout features of Fera is its seamless integration into our site theme. The process is entirely automated, removing the hassle of manual input, which has been a game changer for us. This ease of integration means that we can focus more on our business without worrying about the technicalities of managing online reviews.

Another key aspect that we appreciate is the verification process for reviews. In today's digital landscape, trust is everything. Fera ensures that all reviews are verified, which has markedly increased their credibility. Our customers seem to appreciate this aspect too, as we've noticed a significant increase in responses and engagement on our site since implementing this app.

The impact on our brand image has been noticeable. With more authentic, verified reviews, new customers gain confidence in our products more quickly, leading to better customer experiences and loyalty. The control over brand presentation that Fera provides has allowed us to shape our online presence in a way that truly reflects our values and quality.

If you're looking for an efficient, trustworthy, and user-friendly product review app, Fera is the way to go. It's not just an app; it's an enhancement to your overall customer engagement strategy.

Stamp Lab
About 1 year using the app
Fera Commerce Inc replied January 12, 2024

Thank you so much for your detailed and glowing review ❤️

It is so wonderful to hear that you’ve had a great experience with our app and have seen/had noticeable impact since using using it!

We know that reviews help boost trust with current and prospective customers and it is great to hear that you have seen a change and boost in customer confidence 🎉

Please reach out to us at any time if you need anything 🙂

January 11, 2024

Have been using this app from the start and I loved using it ever since. They recently rolled out an update, and it has been amazing! The new look of this app looks amazing. Best quick service, team is very helpful. Special thanks to Holden for setting things up for my store.

Frenchy Cosmetics
Netherlands
8 months using the app
December 12, 2023

I am thrilled to give this review app a 5/5 stars!
Equally impressive is the exceptional customer service provided by Roel. The support I received was nothing short of amazing. Roel went above and beyond to address my queries promptly and effectively, ensuring that I felt supported every step of the way.

Overall, I highly recommend this review app to fellow Shopify users. It not only elevates the credibility of my online store but also comes with the added bonus of outstanding customer service. A winning combination!

Shatha Al Dafai
Oman
Over 2 years using the app
Fera Commerce Inc replied January 12, 2024

It’s so great to hear that you are liking our app and the credibility that it brings for your customers, and have had a great experience with our Roel and our support team!

Please reach out to us again at any time if you need anything 😁

December 7, 2023

I run a handmade e-comm business with a limited budget for shopify apps. Honestly, I usually try to find DIY workarounds when someone suggests getting an app, BUT FERA IS WORTH THE MONTHLY FEE. Functionality, customization, customer support- it's all been so good and I've had it for at least 2 years now. Most days I forget it's even there because it runs smoothly and isn't something I worry about spending money on.

Irina Victoria Jewelry
Fera Commerce Inc replied January 12, 2024

Thank you for your review ❤️ and thank you for trusting us to help you gather your reviews!

We are so happy to hear that you are loving our app and have found it to be worth the money! Our app is made to make our merchants lives easier and it’s great that it’s done just that 🙂

Please reach out to us at any time if you need anything 🙂

January 8, 2024

One of the VERY FEW apps I've been OK being billed for on Shopify...most simply do not work, or break other apps. Fera is excellent so far, great ability to leverage-in some of our channel reviews as well.

ZSPEC Design LLC
3 months using the app
January 11, 2024

Excellent app and great service when I was a little stuck with trying to change it for my new shopify theme. I love the clean display and the easy functionality of this app too!

Vindi Paper Studio
January 16, 2024

I tend to be pretty tedious in ensuring that the apps we add to our Shopify store match the rest of our branding. I contacted Fera with a singular question which then turned into quite a few updates and Roel quickly assisted me in making quite a bit of magic happen.

We just launched and the ability to sync our Amazon reviews and introduce automated review requests has been a game changer for us!

Klock Werks