Fera Product Reviews App

Fera Product Reviews App

by Fera Commerce Inc

Product Reviews & Social Proof App - Photo reviews + ratings

BodyLief

The App is amazing. Doesn't slow down the store and the design makes it very professional! The team is great and they know how to fix any issues. 100% the best!

Lianox

We use Fera to run temporary promotions and show conditional elements. We can track our individual banners and easily show them based on various conditions. This is an invaluable part of our toolkit for efficiently modifying our website, testing and optimizing. Easy to use too! We have been using Fera for years now, and I don't see ever running a business on Shopify without it.

INDYDUKAAN

I used this app to increase sales working fine for me looking for good results through this app. This is an excellent app.

The Cuddly Lounger

The app offers SOOO many features - AND it is so customizable. It's like 20 apps in one (or more). I have it for multiple stores and refer them to everyone. The team is super friendly and helpful, I can always rely on them!

Zhivago KSA

Great app. Very useful. I recommend it for sure. Many skills that would work and look great on your website.

Kind Kids Toothbrushes

I recently installed this app looking to add reviews to my product page. Once installing, I also installed the social proof pop up and the average rating badge. I had a couple of questions and all were resolved so quickly. Customer service was exceptional. I got more reviews instantly from installing this app than any others I have tried which were so much more expensive. It does everything I need. Great app and having a longer trial period gave me time to customise exactly how I wanted. Super happy with this app.

BeYouth

The customer service is very fast, I have been replied within a few seconds.
The app is very easy to use and I recommend it to everyone who wants to improve urgency, trust, sales, etc. in their stores

The Gaming Case™

Fera app has helped me generate over $100,000 in revenue in the past 3 months. I would definitely recommend it.

True Moon Lamp

Been using Fera for almost a year now and I would absolutely recommend them. The customer support is "top-notch!" The skill based creatives are second to none. I will be using their services for all of my future stores.

Popstry

This app simplifies a lot of things to create fomo on the site. Some stuff is a bit hard to understand, but once you figure it out its very useful and easy to implement. If you can't figure it out, the customer service is really amazing. I've been using this app for maybe a year now? I can't remember, and the customer service has always solved problems for me or created stuff for me that made my life easier. I've been getting helped from Holden a lot, great guy. Plan on using this forever as long as I can operate.

October 1, 2020

Wooohoo! Thanks for being a customer for so long. Of course, reach out to us if you need anything and please let us know what isn't intuitive, so we can fix it for you and other customers.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 259 260