Fera Social Proof

Fera Social Proof

by Fera Commerce Inc

Social Proof App That Increases Conversions, Sales, and Trust

Mycubecraft

I've recently just started to drive traffic to my Shopify store, and was Googling techniques on how to boost conversion rate when I came across Banana Stand.

First off, great name! Pulled me in.

I checked out the website, and it was everything I was looking for - live data on recent sales, page views, add to carts... you name it! Everything you need to add urgency to your product pages.

I honestly couldn't believe how easy it was to set up, one click install and it WORKED! Usually I run into some sort of problem, but not with this App.

It's so easy to use, and it's actually making me want to buy my own products! lol. Honestly, I can see this boosting conversions massively. Can't wait to run more tests.

Familyadore

Nice app. It really helps in raising the conversion rate

Aussie Elm

Great app, even better service! Highly recommend.

check it out at: www.sacredelmfurniture.com

4dpouch

Recommended App! Already got a few sales from this, hoping for more conversions as I test more. Jay was really helpful & fast in replying my inquiries. Thumbs up for the service!

Tobirot London

This is a must have app! Very recommended. It helps your store increase trust when customers go to your website.

Myviralzone

Great app!Easy to install and set up! I highly recommend

Stitch Accessories

great app i like it but it need some feathers , but as a free app its amazing

Sw Home Interiors

brilliant service all round very informative

V Shape Co Uk

Awesomea app, this is brilliant when you already have some traffic in your store and what this app does it just takes the social proof one step further. Great work Bananastand!

Silvanocalabrese

this app is very useful, it helps a lot