Fera Product Reviews App

Fera Product Reviews App

by Fera Commerce Inc

Product Reviews & Social Proof App - Photo reviews + ratings

Smartobjects

GREAT STAFF TO HELP ME WITH THIS, REALLY USEFUL.

Nutriguru

Highly customizable app. Super customer supppor!

Farm Dog Naturals

What a great application and customer service. I highly recommend. There are so many similar apps out there but Banana Stand is the one we are sticking with!

Sac Connecte

super application je ne connaisses pas je suis heureux de l'avoir mis un grand merci banana

Shamlove

It's an amazing app. Works perfectly. Keep it up

Next Lucky Com

Great support group and easy to install app

The Stylish Edit

I LOVE this app!! Best thing I could have added to my store. It was super easy to install and I loved the auto set up based on their recommendation, which was more than fine for me as a new store owner.

The live dashboard is awesome.. I'm slightly addicted to it. The social aspect is also great. I believe it was really instrumental in selling a dress that hadn't been getting much traction. So happy with this app. Do yourself a favor and get it now!

Bagruprintsstore

Great Feature. I know it works cause my friends pointed out when i was showing them the website, 'hey someone is buying it'. Also another great thing is the amazing support. they helped me through every problem and customisation , step by step guiding me and making me understand what needs to be done, very politely and patiently.

Great work guys. keep it up.

Telode

Perfection is the word, great app

Mido Craft

Easy to use. It is an useful app