Customer Account Page + More

Customer Account Page + More

by Flits

Credits & Referral ,Wishlist, Social Login,

Kkdu

Great app and great support team. fully recomended!!

Mastering The Mix

Excellent support and integration from Flits, looking forward to using this app!!

Abspure

This is a really nice app and I like that it's customisable to match my store colours. Very simple to set up too.
I didn't even get a chance to install the code as they contacted me to ask if I'd like them to do it for me.
There was a problem that I thought might have been caused by the Flits app - they looked at it almost immediately and fixed the issue even though it was nothing to do with their app.
10/10 for customer service!

Lakeshore Importers

great service, I recommend for everyone

Suzieskincare

5 Stars for customer support. Very quick to solve issues I had with my theme
5 Stars for app. We are using this on www.skincarebysuzie.com. . This app helps brings features together into 1 location . I have never like the accounts page the way they were before, I was always getting customer inquires on thing they expected to be able to do in their account page. Now they Can
View Past orders
Re-order
View wishlist
View Recently viewed items
Change address & password.
View Store credit, This credit is applied in form of a coupon that is automatically inserted during checkout works very well, (I was hoping for credit in cart so customers could still use coupons) It is also simple rewards. After speaking with them I think in the future it will become a more robust rewards program which I was hoping for because I would love to replace my horribly expensive rewards program I am using now and have it all on the accounts.
Thank again to the staff for the quick and excellent work on my site.

All Blue Store

So far so good. Recently installed the app. Had some problems but the support quickly fixed the issues. Totally recommend.

Ks Photo Store

I have to say this app is beyond what I expected the customer service is great and so far my issues are resolved very quickly. I would recommend for anyone that looking to add feature to there customer back end at a great price.

Urban Coil Co

These guys have been amazing! Very fast and responsive support when needed. Integrated everything for us when we needed extra and specific customisation, everything was done fast and efficiently. The app itself works great, features work very well, we have absolutely no complaints. Thanks Flits!

Leila Swimwear

It didn't seem to work in my store. I followed all of the instructions in the FAQ even though there was barely any direction. Not helpful at all

Madera Ph

This app is great. One thing it offers customers something to look forward to while shopping. Easy to apply discounts without letting the customers enter codes.

WOW! it changes your customer account dashboard making it look more classic and professional.

Support is always available and helps with anything you need!

Will I recommend this? yes, 100% get this app. Go out there and give your customers some credits

www.marjose.com