Form Builder with File Upload

MailChimp Forms | Stripe | Klaviyo | Google Analytics & more!

Free plan available. 6-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Compassionate Rabbit Baking

Made building a custom order form more simple for a beginner like me, however I would love to be able to update the calendar myself without having to email the app developers.

Hi there!
We are happy you decided to leave us your feedback.
The issue you mentioned is currently in the works and should be integrated soon.

Felt Creative Home Goods

The app is very useful, and I found customer support to be very polite, knowledgeable with quick turnaround. There is definitely room for improvement in terms of backend functionality, I was not able to make some pretty integral edits and it had to be done by the customer care team.

March 29, 2022

Thank you for your kinds words.
We are happy everything worked out well.
Please reach out to us about improvements, we are always open to suggestions.

Imoum

I am using it, but I would like to know if I can export the info that the customers have filled on one sheet.

March 29, 2022

Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to write us your valuable feedback.
You can export all of the submitted responses from the dashboard.
Just go to Submitted responses and in the top right corner click Export.

The Beard Bloke

I spoke with Haris and he was excellent, fast reply and easy to understand instruction. App is easy to use, just doesn't explain how to activate the app in the theme settings.

January 18, 2022

Thank you for your valuable review. We will make sure to forward your kind words to Haris, I am sure he will be more than happy to read it.

Broth of Life

Just want to give a shout out to fabulous customer support. The app is behaving well and the support to set up correctly was brilliant. Not sure if this is quite what I am after for my specific needs, but it's doing a solid job as a base form app to talk to shopify and Klaviyo.

January 18, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to write us your feedback.
We are happy our app is up to your expectations!

Cambridge®

I had trouble with my form in Form Builder and my request was resolved in a timely manner. We are now working on another issue. Hopefully this one is quickly resolved as well!

November 16, 2021

Raising Royalty Apparel

I used this app to add a custom form for my customers to request customized items. It took me a few days but the help from the support team was great. Each rep was able to help me no matter how long it took. I really appreciate that

October 22, 2021

Hi there! Thanks for your review. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.

So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again!

Hutton Hill Designs

I needed to add a field in my Contact Me form for customer photos so they could show me product issues, or show me their review photos featuring my products. I used Hulk apps Form Builder, and it worked well. I was a bit concerned about having to change the code on my Shopify site, so I created a copy first, so if I messed it up, I would still have the original. No problem though, I figured it out and it works great! (More specific instructions on how to change the code would have been helpful. I am a novice website builder, and not a code writer.)

September 3, 2021

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review. We are in the process of developing a detailed guide for this and will role this out shortly. :-)

Kamand Italie

FANTASTICA APPLICAZIONE CHE CONSIGLIO A TUTTI QUELLI CHE VOGLIONO AVERE UN NEGOZIO PROFESSIONALE, L'UNICA COSA E CHE PER TOGLIERE IL MARCHIO BISOGNA PAGARE, LO TROVO UN PO COSTOSO.

July 1, 2021

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review. :-)

Dawg Paddle

Overall a great app and value for the money. Customer service is some of the best I've ran into when issues come up.

June 21, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind words, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

Previous 1 3