Reviews (1,546)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its customization capabilities, seamless integration, and user-friendly interface. They value its data management and analytics features for providing insightful data. The app is praised for its reliable performance and diverse form options. Customer support, even for merchants on the free plan, is commended for being prompt and effective. The app is favored for its ease of use, comprehensive features, and exceptional customer service.

May 30, 2024

Great app, easy to use and does exactly what your want. I am only using the free version for my mailing list but support has been amazing with helping with the customisation.

Family Crafts
Almost 4 years using the app
May 21, 2024

App is handful and very direct. Very supportive team and they are helpful. The development team is very responsive and did the best on my requests. However, the live chat is not quite working sometime, urgent problems might still need time to resolve.

Ferris Wheel Press
Almost 4 years using the app
June 13, 2024

Works for simple things. I’ve have multiple issues with it which is a shame, because customers had to tell me about what’s not working and I might have missed some clients due to it. However comes with customer support that have been fast and kind.

Magic Within
Czechia
Over 1 year using the app
June 10, 2024

great app -- takes some tinkering but works well. I do wish that it would auto-delete old files to clear up space automatically. Emma was great to work with!

Zabitat
5 months using the app
June 5, 2024

The team provide great service and are incredibly helpful when there's an issue. There's nothing worse when something goes wrong and there's no support but there's no need to worry about that with this team!

Jane Taylor London
About 2 years using the app
June 5, 2024

I must say their customer support was amazing. I encountered some confusion while using the app, but they were quick to respond on live chat and arranged several meetings afterward to address all my questions and concerns. It was smooth sailing from there. A big shout out to Emma from the Globo app!

The Fashion Fix
6 months using the app
June 15, 2024

One of the best things about Powerful Contact Form Builder is their customer support. I am not very tech savvy, but Emma in customer service helped make using the app seamless. Thank you, Emma!

PS Helium
11 months using the app
June 19, 2024

One of the only apps that has very specific features like dynamic e-mails based on form fields.

Great support team, very fast and they've fixed any problem I've come across or created thus far.

DataVisual Marketing Inc.
3 months using the app
May 14, 2024

first experience with this app help line very helpful quickly sorted and support was great.

Vegan Mattress By Vogue Beds
Almost 3 years using the app
May 22, 2024

I have had very responsive and helpful support with a small glitch that occurred on my website. Emma at Globo was fantastic and solved my issue quickly. Very impressed.

jacphillips.com