Powerful Contact Form Builder

Powerful Contact Form Builder

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
January 25, 2023

Very happy with the app and excellent customer service second to none. Despite me having a million questions they were more than happy to help many thanks.

Louise's Party Deals
Time spent using app: 5 days
January 24, 2023

This app can handle a LOT of submissions. One of our promotions went Viral and we had 30,000 submissions in just a matter of a couple of hours. This app handled the work load with little to no problem. It is a great way to have your Shopify forms send to different emails without having to deal with a lot of coding to make it work.

Duke's Mayo
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
January 23, 2023

I had an issue with getting emails when forms were submitted - Tech support fixed the issue the same day! Thank you!

FloralsbyHeidiCatherine
Time spent using app: 2 months
January 12, 2023

This form builder meets all my needs. Great intuitive interface and selection of form fields. Had one slight issue of my doing and the support was quick and effectively solved my issue in record time. Can't recommend enough

Austin Chile Crisp
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
January 3, 2023

Good app and very good support, efficient and responsive
Bonne application et très bon support, efficace et réactif

Armand Heitz
France
Time spent using app: 10 months
January 2, 2023

Very useful plugin. We used it for a multi-step questionnaire.
I encountered some issues, but they were very quick to respond and resolve the issue for us.

Healthy Canine
Time spent using app: About 1 month
December 31, 2022

Great app with awesome support. I like how I can customise the app to my exact needs, and have marketing attributions for all form submissions.

Direct Suspensions
Time spent using app: 6 months
December 30, 2022

Great support experience. Quick, easy, and great app overall that fits our requirements. Would recommend!

Anna Cucciardi
Italy
Time spent using app: 9 months
December 29, 2022

I am very thankful that I can create a form on the website for free with this app. And if there are several forms, I'll be happy to pay for them. Thank you for your great work and good support. Great!

Ayurveda Paradies Schweiz