Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

Product Form, Easy Contact Form, Registration Form, Order Form

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Consuetto

Location Brazil

Great app and great support.
Works perfeclty, and the support answers very quickly.
Thanks to Emma for helping me out

Polar Malaysia

Location Malaysia

One of the best form builders so far in shopify. easy to use plus very helpful recommended to all the Shopify users

Deanan® Gourmet Popcorn

We've been using this app for about a year. It's so easy to set up a form with it. The rare times I needed any support the Globo team have very very helpful, responsive and courteous. They really seem to want to do right by the customer.

Fat Bass Tone

I've used the form builder app on a couple of stores, and it works quite well. I appreciate the customization we can control with the form submissions for our own team, as well as the customization to the look of the form on the websites. Globo has been great to respond to help me sort through any issues that I have come across. Excellent app.

CryoMods

Form building is lacking a few options but overall works well. The staff was quick to help with any issues.

Brillar

Location Japan

オーダーや予約フォームの為に使用しています。
基本的にすべて英語なので、英語が分からないと使いにくいと思いますが、我々は今のところ、快適に使えております。
サポート対応がとにかく迅速丁寧で、とても助かっています。

Hafele Portal

Super easy app, needed this to allow me to send dynamic notification emails depending on users input. Works perfectly and the staff were super quick and responsive when I needed help.

Vast Furniture

Location Australia

Great little app, we are using the free version as we only needed one form. Very responsive help as well :)

Salem Balloons and Flowers

App is very friendly user. Great features. But as always the best about it, is the Globo support team! I'd give them 10 stars if I could!

OLIYORO

Location India

Great Support from the team and fulfill all the requirements. Use this app , you will not get any problem against this app

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 72 73