G:Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

G:Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

by Globo

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

honeybee blooms

Helen was very helpful in sorting my issue with install and so far so good. Would recommend as it's better than other apps I've used for my Shopify store in the past. I'm based in Northern Ireland!

SkyValet Luggage

Very simple to install and use the App. It works great and I'm very happy so far. Looking forward to adding the App to more pages of my Shopify store.

Rouge

Amazing and helpful team Great app!! I highly recomend this has it has helped me a lot for my website

HH Herb & Health

great and sufficient customer service! they do really solve my problems quick and in a really understandable way :)

Vitasell.net

I'm using this app and, i don't get anymore spam emails as google re-captcha is integrated in app it's really helpful and customer service is brilliant.

Wedding Flowers Miami

Great App! Easy to install, to configure and to use. Definetely will recommend to other shopify stores

RoadKidz Motorsports & Accessories

By far the best and easy-to-use contact form builder in Shopify. I can create almost anything using the app. Awesome.

Silicone Lovers Sex Dolls

The app is great, we had some minor issues that were fixed very quickly by the support. I recommend this app! :)

black sanctuary

Just what i was looking for. i love the simple layout and how it pops up on both desktop and mobile! customer service is very good too! Our customers are gonna love it, absolutely recommended.

IULAM joyas

Great support team and the best choice to create forms. I tried other ones before and I recomend this at allí.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 55 56