Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

by Globo

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

ToysToTease

Hele fijne app en erg makkelijk in gebruik. voor iedereen die niet veel programmeer skills heeft is dit de ideale oplossing.

bronyraurbrewing.com

This app is super easy to use and is great for what I need. Love that they have a free plan available as well!

Lucente - Home & Lighting

The app is real good. Thanks for making our work, smart and not hard.
We recommend the app for those who do not know very much about development.

Soho Waterworks

This app is perfect for our Partners page and very easy to set up. Support was responsive to a small issue and fixed it immediately.

LOG ON

This is a good app, which the customer services is really good. Sarah has done an excellent job for us. It is easy to setup and easy to export the customer data.

Pescuezo

Is good app not incredible, nad you need to have a liltle knowledge about code and some others things i need to complete 100 charaters

Bunddl

it ok but still a bit difficult to install ... hope to manage quickly
thanks for the nice app looks good

BASTIAAN® Almacén Express

I have use it a little but I like its displays and friendly setting. Besides, free versión is a plus.

Queen's Delight

the most versatile form builder. it has all the options I could have hoped for. excellent design and functionality.

Juplink

This app is quite helpful. and i will discover more about this app. but why should I need 100 characters ?

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31