Powerful Contact Form Builder

Easy Contact Form, Registration Form, File Upload, Order Form

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

mehrwegshopp

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 22 hours

Wonderful support that is not only quick in replying, but also very helpful and nice! The free version of the app could already meet our needs but it would be also worth spending the money on the extended version.

Qrest Sauna's & Hot tubs

Location Netherlands

First I want to say that Globo has very good and helpful support! We are using already the second plugin from Globo and everything is working fine without any issues. We are glad to be their clients and looking forward to more cooperation. Definitely recommended plugins!

UNEEDWILL

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

After using it for a year of Globo forms, this review is a late review. This app runs a bit slow in the back end when we edit and create a form, but the front end is smooth. Their customer service is fast, helpful, and reliable, I hope we can get more functions for creating complicated forms. Thank you, Globo.

CBD HEMP DIRECT

We use this app to be our primary form of contact linking us to our customer base. The ability to customize the form in all types of ways helps us narrow down our customers reason for contacting us and ensure we have everything we need from them to quickly assist. We did have a problem arise where we no longer were getting email notifications when someone would fill out the form. This led to us missing many messages. We could still see the messages coming through using the apps dashboard but to be frank the dashboard is not very useful, receiving them via email is preferred. Anyway we informed customer service about the issue and they quickly took care of us and fixed the problem!

Ventev Mobility

This app is awesome. Support is amazing! I recommend them. Super fast response to my questions. Very satisfied.

Postal Parties

Location Australia

This is a very powerful form builder which is so easy to integrate into our store and works beautifully. I ran into a very minor issue and the team at Globo were absolutely swift to rectify the issue. Would definitely give it 5 stars and there's none to fault.

Forster Home

Location Switzerland

App works as described. Great responsive support! They solved my problem within an hour or two. Can only recommend.

Buy Sell Repeat

Location South Africa

Perfect app, we have been using this for several months now and we have been satisfied with the results.

Nakeʻu Awai Designs

We needed assistance with integration, and Globo support was quick to reply, supportive, and helped us get our issues remedied. Great support, thank you!

Laboratoire Dr Renaud

Using this app streamlined number of back and forths required to get great leads. Easy to figure out, I recommend it, as I was a total newbie when I started using it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 76 77