Powerful Contact Form Builder

Easy Contact Form, Registration Form, File Upload, Order Form

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

create professional looking forms with no coding

Replicarte

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 3 hours

This app does everything I needed it to do. I build my request form, and found all the elements I needed on the app.

o3designstudio

Location China
Time spent using app About 1 month

The customer service responded promptly and very well.
I didn’t know how to do it, customer service helped me, and the contact form can be displayed on my theme now.
Thanks!

ViaCheff.com

Great plugin with amazing functionality and support! Recommend to any one needing custom forms that work well with Shopify. Support was quick to provide help.

MadModesty

Location Belgium
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Very easy to use and when iI switched to a paid theme, I was sure I was going to lose my form, but there was just a button to press! thank you so much!

Irish Farm and Garden Machinery

Location Ireland

The app works perfectly on our website. We needed a quick, easy and manageable form and it delivered. Looks great and support is very helpful.

Sport-Amount

Location Germany

bestes Kontaktformular, Kann ich jeden empfehlen, professioneller geht es nicht. und wirklich verdammt einfach.

Belvedere Home

Time spent using app 20 minutes

Form Builder solved a big problem for us, works great! Would recommend to anyone needing to add forms to Shopify

Decarp

Location Turkey
Time spent using app 21 minutes

Great app and easy to use. Forms allowed us to create and capture unique data. I highly recommend this app to anyone.

loadout

Time spent using app About 1 year

I was looking for an app that would allow me to have students submit information including their ID/Proof of enrollment and this free app allowed me to do exactly that, great app, easy to use and would highly recommend

Ten Steps Ahead Kicks and Clothes LLC

yes indeed!!!!!!!! don't sleep !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!