Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

Product Form, Easy Contact Form, Registration Form, Order Form

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

DomTomShop.com

Location France

Easy to use does the job.
As an area of improvement, I would say that I' would like to have more graphic design options

Chandelieria

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app 33 minutes

I have used several Shopify Page Building app. This is the best one. It really simple and fast to design your first form. It also has duo, or triple column layouts, which I really like. Recommended for everyone needing a simple, intuitive, easy to get started form builder.

De Magie van Blink

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app 18 minutes

The app is AMAZING. It allows our customers to customize form so we can make custom fields for them. This is one of our biggest revenue streams. The team at GLOBO has always been great to work with for any questions and or integrations I need. Great App!

BlueBus Fine Tools

Location Israel
Time spent using app 18 minutes

great !!!!!!
i love it so much. they gave me a real chance to upgrade my store.
dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

MyMintyShop

Location Latvia

A very great app, helped me out with custom product fields. I recommend this app if you have same problem as I do or you need other custom forms.

BridgeSet Sound

Time spent using app About 19 hours

Clean, efficient form builder. Can make a wide range forms for pages, products and more. Best to use on a computer. Ok on iPad. Not great on mobile (unless I’m missing something). Regardless, recommend.

Adapt Tech Gem Inserts

I downloaded over 10 apps trying to find one like this! Fits my needs perfectly I couldn't ask for anything better in a FREE app.

Playroom Collective

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Loving the app so far! Easy to use, super intuitive and I love that they have a free option, just in case we don't need a lot of forms

OLOS360

Form looks and works great! I definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a powerful contact form.

Amari Wear

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app 39 minutes

Super easy to customize and to install! Exactly what I needed. No coding experience required and beautiful templates.