Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

by Globo

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

sarazecchetto

GRAZIE, APP MOLTO CHIARA, FACILE, FANTASTICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Caldwell's Custom Baits

Very Easy To Use! Would Definitely Recommend To Someone Who Does Not Really Know How To Create A Form For Their Store!

Sweetwav

Provided the help I needed. Thanks.

Role 4 Initiative

Easy to install and get running. Lots of customizations available.
Especially like the conditional entries.
Nice job, guys!

Fit After Sports Apparel

Very easy to use with the interface, a must have. I'm not big on coding however this was so simple that I was able to have my form created and on our site in less than 10 min..

ōNLē ORGANICS

I used this app to help our store request unique product order details from buyers. It's fabulous! The Contact Form Builder looks great and functions like 1st class platform.

Tropical Artistry

Great. It has Everything je niet It had everything I needed to make a great contact form builder thank you so much for making this app free. Until now it’s the best free app that I’ve found for making a contact form. I love all the options. Literally anything I can think of what I should need in a contact form is

Full Cursos Premium

Muy interesante para crear formas y formularios. Lo recomiendo completamente para darle más elegancia y profesionalismo a su pagina. Lo más genial es el soporte de atención al cliente. Muy rapido y eficiente. Sinceramente aplicacion 5 estrellas.

Dropsini

I can use it. Appreciate it a lot. Thanks guys. I enjoyed using this app. Maybe in the future you guys can add more features

Aetwa Yalmeen

nice app Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.