Powerful Contact Form Builder

Powerful Contact Form Builder

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
February 3, 2021

this app is really easy to use which comes with a lot of useful features, its really good even for free plan.

LUNARPETAL
India
Time spent using app: 3 months
February 2, 2021

Great app, very easy to use and a lot of possible customizations.
Fantastic customer support, fast and kind.

STIRPARO Lingerie Stylists
Italy
Time spent using app: 8 days
February 2, 2021

I used this app and i recommend it is easy to use. I look at lots of apps and those where hard to use.

Alpha Cable
Time spent using app: 17 minutes
Edited February 1, 2021

The team was helpful in troubleshooting issues. Great app! Wish it had more customizable feature....

GEM Pawnbrokers
Time spent using app: 7 months
February 1, 2021

Mto bom kaskodksao okodkos oksdoksodk plsdplspdlsp sodsodkso sodksodksokdo opskdoskdo osdsodks oskdos okomlmkgr iw

DX IMPORTADOS
Brazil
Time spent using app: About 2 months
January 31, 2021

This is a great app I love it. I cannot complain it is exactly what I was looking for to put on my website

Petit Gateau
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 31, 2021

It was really simple and easy to setup. It helpt me do a simple Contactform like I planned to do. :)

Sam Hunt Photo Art
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
January 30, 2021

So far so good! The app is very intuitive, and I believe will fit our needs. Free option is great for now. Prices are reasonable when we go to the next level.

ProSoul Games
Time spent using app: 22 days
January 29, 2021

Excellent customer service. They response promptly. I recommend them. I Had an issue on the mobile response, and they corrected it quickly.

huungry
Mexico
Time spent using app: About 2 months
January 29, 2021

This app is perfect for what I need it for, and the price is very affordable for when I need to add on more forms!

B's DREAM