Powerful Contact Form Builder

Easy Contact Form, Registration Form, File Upload, Order Form

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

MyMintyShop

Location Latvia

A very great app, helped me out with custom product fields. I recommend this app if you have same problem as I do or you need other custom forms.

BridgeSet Sound

Time spent using app About 19 hours

Clean, efficient form builder. Can make a wide range forms for pages, products and more. Best to use on a computer. Ok on iPad. Not great on mobile (unless I’m missing something). Regardless, recommend.

Adapt Tech Gem Inserts

I downloaded over 10 apps trying to find one like this! Fits my needs perfectly I couldn't ask for anything better in a FREE app.

Playroom Collective

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Loving the app so far! Easy to use, super intuitive and I love that they have a free option, just in case we don't need a lot of forms

OLOS360

Form looks and works great! I definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a powerful contact form.

Amari Wear

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app 39 minutes

Super easy to customize and to install! Exactly what I needed. No coding experience required and beautiful templates.

Ollie and Jo

Extreme customer service to the highest had some slight issues at the beginning that was due to my mail settings. After reaching out to Sarah of Form Builder, she was able to walk me through the process and even join via collaboration to fix some of my settings. Thanks again for everything, Sarah.

CareMyselfec

Location Ecuador
Time spent using app Over 1 year

He usado esta herramienta y me parece formidable. Recomiendo la descarga de esta app para realizar funnels.

Octo PC

Location Mexico

Works great, the interface is good and intuitive, looks beautiful on the site. I had some minor trouble with some colors not looking as I wanted them to... support team fixed it in less then 12 hours. Overall great app and great team.

papashishaeu

Location Slovenia

Все круто , работает отлично, лагов нет. настройка простая. не нравится что долго приходит ответ клиенту .