Powerful Contact Form Builder

Powerful Contact Form Builder

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
January 29, 2021

I've just added this app for a more detailed customer enquiry form. I love how easily you can customise it, as well as integrating with your store and email platforms. And thanks for having a free plan! It really helps us little guys when we're starting out. Would recommend this app for sure!

Rolling Panda
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
January 28, 2021

I like it so far! Easy to install and craft a unique form. Suits our needs perfectly. I even see opportunities for further use.

I AM & CO
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 28, 2021

Helpful, easy to use and great support! Currently doing a multiform and so far all perfect. Thank you!

SiBrasil
Spain
Time spent using app: 3 days
January 28, 2021

This app has been perfect for our needs. Easy to set up, and haven't had any issues along the way. Highly recommend!

Victory Athletic Surfaces
Time spent using app: 8 months
January 27, 2021

Just started using it....Not thrilled that it will take a week for set up but I do love all the features it seems to have. Looking forward to getting started on it. :)

Wild At Heart Wholesale
Time spent using app: 4 months
January 27, 2021

Easy to integrate. It was exceptionally fast. Quite a few options. Very impressed with the overall solution.

Lotusline
India
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
January 27, 2021

Works great. Very customizable and the integrations help us run our business exactly how we would like!

All American Roughneck
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 27, 2021

Amazing app! The support was really friendly and helped me to change it to the needed language. Really happy!

allura.lt
Lithuania
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited January 28, 2021

Really easy to use form builder with slick multi-step long forms. Plug and play feel and the most intuitive of all the form builders that we tested. Sarah and the dev team have bent over backwards to add features or make fixes when needed. Super on top of it and fast response times!

GeoWord
France
Time spent using app: About 19 hours
January 27, 2021

everything is good, many functions if fully for free plan, and it easy to customize a form for customer

wishurious