Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Ironmeal

This app is fiiiiire , simple and efficient, get the work done it helpe me to creat beautifull contact and regestration form

Kitchens 'n Lights

Works well for a free app. I gave it 3 stars because they have made it difficult to change the form font sizes in CSS, and if so, should add Font Size along with Color in the appearance tweaks.

Shotspresso

This form app is simply wonderful and easy to use. Easy to embed and customise simple to use forms. Great app!

Ciber Monkey

Muy buena aplicacion, nos sirve mucho como empresa para tener una mejor imagen de marca y optimizar el servicio al cliente

Laysia Style

Great app! This app was everything that I was looking for except one item that I needed. I reached out to support and they were able to assist me by adding the missing item. The support is very responsive and top notch! Thank you!!!

LCR BLACK EDITION

Great app. Very useful. Had a problem with the installation, but the customer service was very responsive and took care of right away. It is working great. Love it.

DR.SHINE

Amazing App. Highly Recommended. This is very easy to use and very fast. It has by default amazing quality forms :)

dare to wear your hair

This is a great app, I have used it to create a questionnaire. It is easy to use and the customer support is amazing. I had a lot of questions and they got back to me straight away and have patiently answered them all. It is really amazing that they are giving this app away for free. It is worth a lot.

Mizumi Couture

This is one of the best apps I have come across. Very easy to use and the support is excellent and responsive and they will work with you to correct any issues you might have. Highly recommended.

ReCuddles

I was about to use it but noticed that the watermark can only be removed if I take a paid plan of $ 14 per month. would appreciate this information up front in the app pricing plan displayed in app introduction