Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

Product Form, Easy Contact Form, Registration Form, Order Form

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Doschefs

Location Argentina

very good app.
very fast and diligen customer service
incredible user interface
great zapier integration.
Should have a google sheet integration

Top Shoppers For You

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I use this app to get feedback from my customers. Its a great free app that works perfectly for my store. It has different formats that we can chose from and the interface is quite simple and user friendly.

bmpclive

great product im happy this tool exist easy to useke having to do a survey to remove a watermark this is reducing the stars right now..lol

TheCoolorist

Location Mexico

The form is not showing completely on my site. After I made it and created a page just to add de code {formbuilder:####}. The page shows that text and some elements of the form, but not all.

Japan Box

Location Spain

I install this app in my shop and all is easy and simple. Very good and I don't have any problem. Thanks for this app

Bered Sverige AB

Location Sweden

Great support and product. Easy integration and even better and quick support from the team. Perfect

Arch Angel Shoes

Location Singapore

Great app that meets our needs. Customisable and fully functional. When we had problems they resolve it within the same day. Superb app and team!

socialcloutmedia

So far this app has been really helpful and we'll see how it goes down the road! We are just getting started but seems great so far.

structuur

Easy to create and makes it simple to add into your site. Lots of customization and you get a lot for a the free plan

Coco's Little Creations

Time spent using app 1 day

I got this app to create a form for custom orders. I love the layout and hopefully it will work as expected once I start getting orders. It was a little difficult to link to my website but their support team was awesome. Sarah was quick to get back to me with a solution and even followed up to make sure everything was running smoothly. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone needing to create the form. Oh and I was able to do all of this using their free plan. If it works as expected, I will be upgrading to the paid plan so I can remove the branding. Not a deal breaker but I'd be willing to pay for that just to give my site a more professional look.