Powerful Contact Form Builder

Easy Contact Form, Registration Form, File Upload, Order Form

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

create professional looking forms with no coding

AWOWTECH

Location China

I am testing this app, if there is any feedback, I will update it immediately. How many words I need to submit this review?

Luxe Tribe Wellness Dispensary

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

This is a great app that works perfectly for our needs and easy to use. Excellent and fast customer service when I needed a few things tweaked. Thanks guys!

ladeshoppen.dk

Location Denmark

Det virker fint. Jeg vil bruge det til at indsamle informationer om mine kunder i min webshop, så jeg kan lære dem bedre at kende,

Prince Edward County T-Shirt Company

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Straight forward and easy to use - I created a custom form for exchange/return requests - so far so good!

RugStop

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This is the best free contact form without a doubt. Fairly customisable and looks great. Would definitely recommend. Update: App has been and still works very well. Was able to remove the logo free of charge by simply emailing support. I am very happy with my experience. :)

U-BoatWatch

Location Italy

Great app, unlimited customization and unlimited forms for that price is awesome. The app I was looking for.

Crimson and Clover Studio

Pretty good app! Just wish it integrated with Freshdesk better. Customer service responded pretty quickly.

DomTomShop.com

Location France

Easy to use does the job.
As an area of improvement, I would say that I' would like to have more graphic design options

Chandelieria

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app 33 minutes

I have used several Shopify Page Building app. This is the best one. It really simple and fast to design your first form. It also has duo, or triple column layouts, which I really like. Recommended for everyone needing a simple, intuitive, easy to get started form builder.

De Magie van Blink

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

The app is AMAZING. It allows our customers to customize form so we can make custom fields for them. This is one of our biggest revenue streams. The team at GLOBO has always been great to work with for any questions and or integrations I need. Great App!