G:Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

G:Form Builder ‑ Contact Form | Reviews

by Globo

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

Silarius

I use this app for my site , superior quality ! excellent customer service !!
Always answering fast and to the point!
Thank you!

Grace Tranter Personal Training

simple, quick and easy to use. Created form in matter of minutes much better than generic contact form.

MILSPIN

This app helped me make a form efficiently and easily. A little inflexible with organizing the back-end; the folders will force a progress bar that gets a little weird with conditional statements. A little more of a tutorial or explanation for things would be great; things like the dynamic email or what tags I cannot use to edit email source code. Lastly, there was an issue with attachment casing. If it was .JPG instead of .jpg it would not allow upload. I am not sure if this is still an issue.

Besides all those tweaks the app functions really well and makes the form making process a breeze; I am just being rather knit picky.
Appreciate the globo team

May 26, 2020

Hello,

Thank you so much for your feedback.
our team will update for the jpg issue.

Regarding email, you can edit the source code. please read this instruction: https://globosoftware.net/kb/how-to-send-an-email-notification-to-customers/

Thank you again!

Kinetics Cosmetics

Honestly one of the most useful and easy to use apps I have ever used for Shopify. It has so many options to make my forms unique and easily customizable. Plus no complicated coding or installation required. 100% would recommend it!

EDIT: I also just used it to create a survey for marketing info and it worked so well! I also have to add that their customer service is excellent. I had a some questions and needed something done and I spoke to Emma, she replied to me very quickly and fixed all my issues in no time. Again I am very impressed with this app!

AfroMeal

GREAT app! I love it! Easy to use and really GREAT to use! Me and my team totally love it. Thanks to the all Globo Team!

Wall Candy Tapestry

Amazing app very good features I loved it and I would like to ask developer to develop it more and make it possible that we can send or receive emails other than store admins email.

THE SHYSKIN

Just started the app. its great, simple and effective. perfect for my use. on top of all, it free to use.

Even Biomedical

We use this form to do several things in our site and it serves the purpose. Plus it’s free. Enough said

Comalina

good for a free app but quite ugly =))). Try to make it more professional. Thank you for free anh hope it will be improved in the future

CozyCurves

I like this app. seems pretty easy to use. I have not explored all features yet but I am happy with the experience so far.