Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

by Globo

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

Hot Muggs

Very helpful app.

Also team is very supportive and they resolved our issue on immediate basis.

Thanks

Seattle Engraving Center

After two months the app disappear from the store and it gives page 404 .. shame on them ... our store is for business not for people to tryout apps

Essence Of Nature LLC

This app blocked me. After fell attempts to help after reaching out several times. then they blocked me..https://app.shopifydevelopers.net/formbuilder/?hmac=11a23076fbd0ee77cd9756c455aafa15178dea31f50bf02e5e86dd5f3c63582a&shop=essence-of-nature-llc.myshopify.com&timestamp=1577840269
still blocked!!!!!!!!!

December 31, 2019

UPDATE January 2, 2020
Could you please give me admin access to contact@globosoftware.net? I need access Apps & Themes. So I can help you to fix the issue and change fonts, color as you requested.

Regards,
Helen

---------------------------------

Hi There,

I have send you email in yesterdays. But I didn't receive your response.

How can I block someone?? This is business, we can't do something you wrote.
Please check admin access and send me again, I'm still looking for your response in my email.
Regards,
Helen

五万石家具オンラインストア

Great app! Does the job it is needed for and is easy to customize.

Had a small issue at the start, but the support was really nice and fixed the problem in a few hours.

Grüezi bag

Many different features, all configurable, great app. My special thanks to the support team that fixed my problem quickly.

Audifypro

Absolutely love this app. Just make sure to hit Save in between so that you are not loading up a huge form all-together. Keep up the great work guys.

Muse Wearables

The submit button is not customizable and our website color theme is black and white but the submit button is fluorescent green. I'm unable to change that.

November 8, 2019

Thank you for using the app. You can easy to change color of submit button by do following the post: https://globosoftware.net/kb/how-to-change-the-submit-button-color/

Please contact us via email contact@globosoftware.net if you can't do by yourself. Our team is happy to help you on the custom.

WOW PRODUCTS ONLY

My Contact us page now looks great and works as expected without much effort. Support also great. App recommended.

Aloha Taps

I installed the app for our website but the spacing for the template was all off- been waiting more than 24 hours for help. Will update review if they can help resolve the issue because setting the app up for the form was definitely four stars.

October 21, 2019

I'm sorry for your experience. We was not available in the weekend. Our support has been trying to contact to you via your email.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Be The Light Malas

I had a bit of trouble getting this set up, but the developers were very quick to respond and very helpful. This app is worth the cost!