4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its customization capabilities, user-friendly interface, and seamless Shopify integration. They value its data management, analytics features, and responsive customer service. The app's reliable performance, customizable forms and emails, calendar feature, and automatic customer syncing are appreciated. The free version is praised for its functionality, and the ability to allow customer file uploads and simple multi-step tools are additional benefits.

Edited May 5, 2020

a very intuitive and easy to use tool, it also meets expectations. I am really delighted with it. I recommend it to everyone

CrediYA Electrodomesticos
Ecuador
Edited December 7, 2020

Easy to configure and use, far better than the native form from Shopify. Free and possible to take off the credits ;-)

Envolve Bioembalagens
Brazil
May 26, 2022

I had a problem with the membership registration form and the support team took care of it as soon as possible. It was very helpful.

Nisshin-EM
Japan
August 1, 2023

I love their service I had two inquiries and they solved it within a couple of minutes and was present every time I needed help.

Pawstie
About 1 month using the app
May 25, 2022

The form we used was very slow to load and 1 out of 2 times would not show at all. I had excellent service from Kennewick at Globo and it appears the form is working fine now. Our web page is loading faster. Excellent service.

CanWest Diamond Products
July 12, 2022

Easy to use and basic features are free. Support is very responsive and helpful. Would recommend this app.

lunalae
August 28, 2023

I would give this team one hundred stars if I could. After struggling with the unreliable Shopify forms, Globo simply saved my life. Works perfectly with Japanese and English languages. The support team is helpful and reliable. Thank you so much Globo team. I will use your app from now on.

ダニエルのワインクラブ
Japan
3 days using the app
January 7, 2022

This form app is highly customisable with great automation features ready to send to klaviyo, zapier or slack. Easy to use by non-technical users and easy to customise and extend for developers. The support team are always ready to help out with any issues we have, which usually stem from the layer upon layer of custom integrations we have implemented around the app.

heliguy™
January 25, 2021

Good app easy to use and pretty self explanatory! Customer service is really good..had a few questions and got them answered right away.

Evelle Shop
May 17, 2022

Nice Forms, options and very good support. When the support is online the replies are fast and helpful!

Wahre Tierliebe