Powerful Contact Form Builder

Easy Contact Form, Registration Form, File Upload, Order Form

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

create professional looking forms with no coding

Orkaehf

Location Iceland

Don´t search for another contact form, this is all you need with multiple customizable fields and easy to use, really like the auto reply feature!

Le Hibou Savon

Location France
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Je recommande cette application pour vos formulaire de contact, en cas de soucis les développeurs sont à l'écoute et réactif.

tostishop

Location Italy

Buona applicazione per creare dei form di contatto all'interno del vostro sito shopify, sempice e intuitiva.

NEON FACTORY

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Hello I want to know if i can create a link in a product description for example and when the customer click on it, the form show up. Instead of always showing the form when the page is loaded. A little bit like the pop up but with a link.

ROX Promotions

Very helpful and professional team, went above and beyond to fix any issues I had. The form and app has a lot more benefits than similar products.

JoKer Bike

Location France
Time spent using app 32 minutes

Beautiful, easy and fast! I could make my own custom contact form, but I needed one that could let me upload files.

Darren and Phillip

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Amazing app really helped us out a lot. Very user friendly. We were sick of Shopify not giving us the ability to change out contact to us form and this is the perfect app!

786 Cosmetics

This app is great! Very easy to use and great customer service. It's the best contact form on Shopify

pharmacold.ca

Time spent using app About 18 hours

Perfect for our site. Easy to set up and use. I would recommend this to anyone who is just tarting out with forms.

Tropi Shoes

Location Spain

It works perfectñy. I used it to create several forms and all good. What I would like to be able to do is remove the watermark "Made with Form Builder Contact Form" without having to contact them to do it. (They do it if you ask them to do so)