Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

Form Builder for Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Product Form

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

TitaniumLiving

Really easy form builder - I recently migrated from WordPress where I had a lot of flexibility and I was concerned that Shopify would be a bit restrictive but this app shows me that it can be as flexible as WP!

OnMoon

This form builder provide lots of features/options and should fit most user case. It will be nice if ther's a field type for adding custom JS to add more logic to the form.

surfinestate

Exactly what I needed.
Required and conditional field, custom the CSS file, responsive, as fields as you want, and create a customer automatically.
Wonderful thank you.

Creative QT

Super easy to use and implement your final form onto your website. I really loved the conditional logic options and was pretty impressed with myself after creating a few forms with this app. I would definitely recommend it!

Healthy Human

We have tried every single form app on Shopify trying to find one that has the functionality of regular form apps - now finally there is one with this great app.

It works flawlessly and is easy to use and navigate. We managed to get all of the multiple forms set up on our Shopify site in one afternoon (We have several) and integrate them within our CRM system.

Highly recommended.

The only observation is the fact you have to have their "Made by Powerful Contact Form Builder" on the form. I am hoping they have a different plan where we can remove this extra branding - I have requested via a ticket so we will have to wait and see.

Manhattan Products Italia

Brilliant app, which recently got even better. The interface is clean. The process of creating forms is very efficient, and the amount of features provided is excellent. The generated forms render well on all platforms, incl. smart phones. Users that run multiple web sites will appreciate the export/import feature, and we love the ability to create conditional hidden fields, that even can be used to send the form contents to different email addresses, depending on selections made on the form.
You get all that - and excellent customer service - for free!

5 Stars - Brilliant app.

Silarius

I use this app for my site , superior quality ! excellent customer service !!
Always answering fast and to the point!
Thank you!

Grace Tranter Personal Training

simple, quick and easy to use. Created form in matter of minutes much better than generic contact form.

MILSPIN

This app helped me make a form efficiently and easily. A little inflexible with organizing the back-end; the folders will force a progress bar that gets a little weird with conditional statements. A little more of a tutorial or explanation for things would be great; things like the dynamic email or what tags I cannot use to edit email source code. Lastly, there was an issue with attachment casing. If it was .JPG instead of .jpg it would not allow upload. I am not sure if this is still an issue.

Besides all those tweaks the app functions really well and makes the form making process a breeze; I am just being rather knit picky.
Appreciate the globo team

May 26, 2020

Hello,

Thank you so much for your feedback.
our team will update for the jpg issue.

Regarding email, you can edit the source code. please read this instruction: https://globosoftware.net/kb/how-to-send-an-email-notification-to-customers/

Thank you again!

Kinetics Cosmetics

Honestly one of the most useful and easy to use apps I have ever used for Shopify. It has so many options to make my forms unique and easily customizable. Plus no complicated coding or installation required. 100% would recommend it!

EDIT: I also just used it to create a survey for marketing info and it worked so well! I also have to add that their customer service is excellent. I had a some questions and needed something done and I spoke to Emma, she replied to me very quickly and fixed all my issues in no time. Again I am very impressed with this app!