Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

Product Form, Easy Contact Form, Registration Form, Order Form

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

QUY CUP

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great App, Great Support. I needed create a dinamic form and this app is wonderfull. Thank you. Best Regards

uni

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 2 months

Awesome! Easy to setup. Clear troubleshooting guidelines. And super fast support team! Recommend!!!!!

justcat.it

Location Italy

Ho avuto necessità di contattare gli sviluppatori per avere assistenza,in particolare sarah nguyen,sono stati veloci e molti professionali.
Assolutamente consigliata.

Green Planet Products USA

Time spent using app About 2 months

I used this app to create very simple forms that i would manage with least amount of integration. It was super easy to use, thanks a lot!

All'Ortolano

Location Italy

This APP is really fantastic, it gave me the opportunity to create 2 different registration forms, one for the private client and one for the companies. Perfect, very flexible and highly recommended.
Questa APP è proprio fantastica, mi ha dato l'opportunità di dreare 2 diversi form di registrazione, uno per il cliente privato e uno per le aziende. Perfetta molto flessibile e molto consigliata.

Cosmetic Solutions - All Your Favorite Brands

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Absolutely fantastic and powerful. We had wanted to setup a private wholesale customer signup form and this made it easy breezy. Great app and highly recommended to anyone that needs to setup forms on their shopify store for any reason.

Wa-Sen

Location Japan
Time spent using app 1 day

Easy to use and good APP.
I would be happy if I could change the horizontal size of the form template a little more freely.

NEMA Style

The app did exactly what I was looking for, and the setup is so easy practically anyone can do it. If not, I had a great experience with their customer support team with a few kinks I had, which was my own fault.

I can recommend it. Check out nemastyle.com if you want to see it in action on the "Request A Product" page.

Chatime Cebu Online

Location Philippines

super easy to use and its free. Hope that it has premium functions so that i can integrate the submissions somewhere else like slack

Boutique w/a Twist

I just downloaded the app so I don't know how I feel about it yet. I don't like that I'm being forced to write a review without having a chance to explore app. I will update at a later date.