Powerful Contact Form Builder

Powerful Contact Form Builder

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
December 16, 2020

Cool app, great support. Helped me setup a nice form to collect the information we need to process alteration credits. Other form builders do not support a number of the features and options they have.

SARTORO
Time spent using app: 9 months
December 16, 2020

First time Install and use it This is Nice Free App worth to install, still using it for the compagin

DaumierSwiss
Switzerland
December 15, 2020

I ran into a couple bumps and the customer service team/dev team were amazing. Definitely a much needed app for my store!

ElizaYvette Jewelry
December 15, 2020

Easy install and integration. Look forward to receiving 100s of submission for potential customers. Thank you Form Builder

Sömn Home
Time spent using app: 4 months
December 15, 2020

We love this app, it is really useful. Creating forms is very easy. After creating the forms we can easily integrate the form in our shop

Do Or Drink
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
December 15, 2020

This app helped me build a form for my customers to be able to contact my store should they want or need to. I like the customization aspect as I wanted customers to be able to send me pictures of their cars to add to my website gallery. The image upload element option they give made this process super simple. The customer support was great. I had a question, and received an email with the solution within 24 hours.

Codethrowers
Time spent using app: About 2 years
December 14, 2020

Don´t search for another contact form, this is all you need with multiple customizable fields and easy to use, really like the auto reply feature!

Orkaehf
Iceland
Time spent using app: 3 days
December 14, 2020

Je recommande cette application pour vos formulaire de contact, en cas de soucis les développeurs sont à l'écoute et réactif.

Le Hibou Savon
France
Edited December 11, 2020

Buona applicazione per creare dei form di contatto all'interno del vostro sito shopify, sempice e intuitiva.

tostishop
Italy
Time spent using app: 6 days
December 10, 2020

Hello I want to know if i can create a link in a product description for example and when the customer click on it, the form show up. Instead of always showing the form when the page is loaded. A little bit like the pop up but with a link.

NEON FACTORY